Post awesome things you have been doing recently

irezumi

Drove up to SOG w/ @TrixieFaux to get her monmon catted now I'm jet setting to NYC for a reading of a script I wrote leaving the poor girls to drive back down to LA solo because I am a terrible husband and father but that's how we do in Hollywood, baby!

Us poor girls are currently suffering through hotel room service breakfast in bed, *sigh*...how could you!

Not looking forward to the long drive but we can do it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was talking to my lawyer not too long ago and the subject of someone I may know came up (one of his high-profile clients...) that was huge into the drug scene as a international smuggler. Sure I knew the guy in school.. turns out the guy is dead. I thought a bit and realized that anyone I knew that was associated with hard drugs is now dead. I'm glad I knew when to call it quits.

Started running (well more like lightly jogging with alternating walking) today! Feeling more motivated this time around... I think my hatred for my ever increasing weight is slowly becoming stronger than my hatred for running. I'm hoping if I can make it past the point where I usually get discouraged, I should be able to keep up the habit.

So, funny story.

I'm a flight attendant, and the other day a former teenybopper/now still performing (who knew?!) singer was on my flight, I asked him if he was going to play a show, and he told me my glasses were cute, and that I was very cute.

Which cracked me up. I didn't have the heart to tell him that my little sister used to like his kind of music, while I was the angsty teen who loathed it with the fiery passion of a thousand burning suns.

lol. At least he was nice. So for those who had crushes on a young Aaron Carter, he apparently still performs, and has the hots for glasses.

Been working out, eating well, getting my health on. I think I've lost about 10lbs the last two month. Looking forward to when I've shed enough to see the muscles I've been trying to grow.

Nice, congrats! I just started going to a climbing gym, and I'm looking forward to one day soon finally having more upper body strength than a 6-year-old.

So, funny story.

I'm a flight attendant, and the other day a former teenybopper/now still performing (who knew?!) singer was on my flight, I asked him if he was going to play a show, and he told me my glasses were cute, and that I was very cute.

Which cracked me up. I didn't have the heart to tell him that my little sister used to like his kind of music, while I was the angsty teen who loathed it with the fiery passion of a thousand burning suns.

lol. At least he was nice. So for those who had crushes on a young Aaron Carter, he apparently still performs, and has the hots for glasses.

Question! I've looked into becoming a flight attendant, but the general consensus I've read is: no visible tattoos! Does your airline allow you to wear pants? Or are they just more lenient? Most female flight attendants I've seen wear skirts with pantyhose, and even the darkest pair still doesn't completely hide my leg tattoos.

Nice, congrats! I just started going to a climbing gym, and I'm looking forward to one day soon finally having more upper body strength than a 6-year-old.

Thanks! I hear you on upper body strength, I still can't do proper push-ups or unassisted pull ups. My dad is a climber (indoor/outdoor) and has tried to get me into it, but heights and myself don't mix too well.

My wife and I have just booked three nights in old Quebec City. We leave tomorrow, and will spend a few days poking around the city before hitting Montreal for a day or two.

Excited!

Yay for our last-minute booked first anniversary-ish trip - leaving hella early tomorrow!

@Graeme & @Pugilist we'd love to meet up - will let you know about Montreal asap

Question! I've looked into becoming a flight attendant, but the general consensus I've read is: no visible tattoos! Does your airline allow you to wear pants? Or are they just more lenient? Most female flight attendants I've seen wear skirts with pantyhose, and even the darkest pair still doesn't completely hide my leg tattoos.

My airline doesn't allow any visible tattoos either. When I was hired we didn't have a skirt, only pants. So I wore pants and long sleeve shirts. Then when we got skirts I lobbied for opaque black stockings, and was finally allowed. Level 80 denier is what covers my calf the best, but in the last year I've been wearing compression stockings underneath my thinner black ones. Unfortunately they don't make compression hose opaque enough to cover my calf (and now thigh) tattoo so if I want to wear compression hose I wear two layers. I could just go back to wearing the pants, but I like the skirt better!

haha I realise you can see my one sleeve peeking through the cuff on one arm (look how fucking short long sleeve shirts are on me, good thing I have the foresight to get ¾ sleeves, long-ass dutch arms cannot by contained!) and in the second photo I am only wearing one ply stockings haha

Thanks! I hear you on upper body strength, I still can't do proper push-ups or unassisted pull ups. My dad is a climber (indoor/outdoor) and has tried to get me into it, but heights and myself don't mix too well.

It was definitely scary at first, and it's still scary, but I've pretty much just been doing bouldering so far, and you're never TOO far off the ground in bouldering, so I am slowly getting used to it. I might try to learn a bit about top-roping soon, though, because I've been on a couple of climbing dates with a cute Swede who is keen to teach me :cool: