Post awesome things you have been doing recently

irezumi

Cruised down the road to put fuel & air in the motorcycle this morning. Said to the Misso, be back in 15. Thought I'd extend the ride a little further. Next thing I know I'm banging the motorway north, then hit the Glasshouse Mountains, thought I'd better roll through a couple little country towns...oh, fuel stops needed & rolled a smoke. Not a cloud in the sky with a little nort easterly blowing @ about 17 degress. Rolled down the mountain, back on the motorway banging 6th gear cruising at $1.20 back to home.

4 hours later and 350 K's. Yeah! That was fuckin awesome. Not a care in the world.

Booking a weeks holiday in Miami and Orlando, can any1 reccomend some good shops to check out? Inksmith is a little far away, and I know handcrafted has some good artists

No experience of Miami myself but went to the US for the Orlando experience a few months back and paid a visit to Tampa (just under 1 hours drive). RedLetter1 is an awesome studio, and my boyfriend had his panther done by David Bruehl. Really lovely bloke! Check him out... DAVID BRUEHL

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and awesome things I have been doing.... I painted my Rosy Maple Moth illustration on the weekend and did a fuck load of crossword puzzles. Rock and Roll

This weekend I had the pleasure of meeting with and hanging out with LST posters on two seperate occasions. On Friday me and @Pugilist had dinner with @eisen777 and his lovely wife, and on Saturday we had drinks with @Mark Bee and @El Dolmago. I've met a few people from here, and it's always a really good time. So far, the people here are a warm, smart, funny, easy to get along with bunch, and that I get to see some amazing tattoos in person doesn't hurt a bit.

We had a great time. @Graeme and @Pugilist are even cooler in person. Plus as he said great to see those tattoos in person. Its great to talk about tattoos with people who love it as much as us. Most of my tattoo conversations are with people who are not very into them and those are mostly frustrating. Even more bummed to be missing the convention now.

So I have put on a bit of weight over the last couple of years, started aout 4 months after I did the Tough Mudder, and my most recent blood work came back with everything in the really not good zones. So I'm really starting to try to change diet and everything around and my wife has been working to encourage this. To this end she hit me with a great incentive. If I can trim down to a washboard stomach and keep it for a while she won't complain and I can go get a giant chest piece wherever I want.

So, all y'all out in SF be prepared for me to be out there in about a year when I'm all trim and booked with Scott Sylvia.

This weekend I had the pleasure of meeting with and hanging out with LST posters on two seperate occasions. On Friday me and @Pugilist had dinner with @eisen777 and his lovely wife, and on Saturday we had drinks with @Mark Bee and @El Dolmago. I've met a few people from here, and it's always a really good time. So far, the people here are a warm, smart, funny, easy to get along with bunch, and that I get to see some amazing tattoos in person doesn't hurt a bit.

@eldolmago and I second this. We had a great time having drinks and talking tattoos with @Graeme and @Pugilist. We look forward to doing it again (possible August) and for certain in early September. You couldn't ask for a more chill, interesting, and friendly meet-up.

No experience of Miami myself but went to the US for the Orlando experience a few months back and paid a visit to Tampa (just under 1 hours drive). RedLetter1 is an awesome studio, and my boyfriend had his panther done by David Bruehl. Really lovely bloke! Check him out... DAVID BRUEHL

Cool il check him out thank you

Just got home today from 6 days spent in Berlin. Love that city! Shared a bed with a new acquaintance for 4 nights, biked around a bunch, met cool people, ate awesome food, saw the ethnographic museum and Pergamon, hung out with a friend from back home and stayed for two nights at my X's place. Life is too good sometimes

My wife and I are celebrating 16 years of marriage having been told by everyone we were doomed from the start since we were young, foolhardy and poor, I've had some really good single malt scotch lately (Talisker Storm and Ardbeg Uigeadail), my frustrating bike (66 Triumph) is about to be back in proper action soon and I've lost 60 lbs.