Iconic Wolf Design?

Is there any iconic wolf traditional tattoo design equivalent to the crawling panther (sorry if I'm not using the correct terminology). I will of course consult with my artist when the time comes, but I like to do my homework beforehand.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
i've been seeing a lot of versions of this sj wolf lately

rep1012465_620_wide.jpg

Hi I had a question in regards to this particular design (forgive me in advance if I sound ignorant). Was it a Sailor Jerry design? If so it there any pictures available of the flash, instead of peoples tattoos. I haven't been able to find any. The only image I've been able to find that looks exactly like that is a design on Ed Hardy shirts/clothes. I'm aware that he was a protege of Sailor Jerry I was just wondering if the design was originally Sailor Jerrys or if it's just an Ed Hardy design that gets incorrectly labelled Sailor Jerry because of the similarity in styles.

thank you!

• 1 year later...
Hi I had a question in regards to this particular design (forgive me in advance if I sound ignorant). Was it a Sailor Jerry design? If so it there any pictures available of the flash, instead of peoples tattoos. I haven't been able to find any. The only image I've been able to find that looks exactly like that is a design on Ed Hardy shirts/clothes. I'm aware that he was a protege of Sailor Jerry I was just wondering if the design was originally Sailor Jerrys or if it's just an Ed Hardy design that gets incorrectly labelled Sailor Jerry because of the similarity in styles.

thank you!

I'd love to find out whose design it is too. Anyone know?

I'd love to find out whose design it is too. Anyone know?

Somebody should correct me if I'm wrong, but it's a Jerry design that he took from an advertisement for ammunition.

If you want the flash, don't ask for it here, go to a shop and ask because if they can't find that particular piece of flash they shouldn't be doing the tattoo anyway.

I meant that comment more towards the original poster who asked for the flash, sorry for the confusion.

Probably best to @whateverhisnamewas him instead of @HettyKet me then :)

But, yes, thanks anyway. Pleased to see something from Jerry I do like. About time too.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, I have looked in actual books :rolleyes: (;