Hey and Shit.

Mitch Wood

Dan, that's what the hip kids call uber south.

We just called it Martin City...I was one a "Al's Kid's".

Got out in late '72, and man, it was still tules out there then. Hours drive to get to anything. Went back there a few years ago, looking around, shit-I couldn't find a damn thing I recognized. Went to St. Joseph in Shawnee-Mission for a year, couldn't even recognize the school, went to Grandview Senior for a minit, and I couldn't even recognize the damn town.

Y'all let too many people in!!!!

I've only lived here for about four years. I went to college in the God-forsaken suburb of Olathe, and fell in love with this town. I do here a lot of people who were here later than you (mid 80's or so) shit their pants about how much has changed. Next time you are back to visit, let me know. We can drink beers.

I've only lived here for about four years. I went to college in the God-forsaken suburb of Olathe, and fell in love with this town. I do here a lot of people who were here later than you (mid 80's or so) shit their pants about how much has changed. Next time you are back to visit, let me know. We can drink beers.

Shall do, but it will proly be awhile. I just went back to face it again...ask a native what "Al's Kid's" were.

And I even had a bud from Olathe, but he'd be in his late 50's by now, so I'm guessing you wouldn't a known him.

Now, if you ever decide to visit the Big City, hey, hit me up! Be happy to give you the Cook's Tour.