Shakkazombie

Sailer Jerry Tattoo Flash volumes 1 and 2

Hello everyone!

I have spare copies of the first and second Sailor Jerry Tattoo Flash books. Both are in very good - excellent condition, just a bit of bending at the corners.

Volume 1 - $200 shipped

77d0aa6e.jpg

307f3e6a.jpg

Volume 2 - $165 shipped

d2168dee.jpg

a515a51f.jpg

PM with any questions.

Make me an offer. The worst I can say is no.

Hello everyone!

I have spare copies of the first and second Sailor Jerry Tattoo Flash books. Both are in very good - excellent condition, just a bit of bending at the corners.

Volume 1 - $200 shipped

77d0aa6e.jpg

307f3e6a.jpg

Volume 2 - $165 shipped

d2168dee.jpg

a515a51f.jpg

PM with any questions.

Make me an offer. The worst I can say is no.

Hi, do you still have these? I have cash waiting :)

Kid regards

Ollie

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Posts

• I wasn't comparing damage cause by being torn up by pavement to typical skin ware and tear. All I'm meaning is if you have an area of skin thats exercising more than others, that kind of movement can factor into how it can age since the cells in your skin would moving, and flexing, and stretching more often. Is that so big of a deal that you should take precaution against day to day ware? Like I said, it's not worth worrying about.
    • I really don’t think 2 tattoos justifies you saying “most tattoo artists” I have a lot more than 2 tattoos and have been around multiple shops and artists and my experiences have been the complete opposite. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    • this example (in a real tattoo) would not wear well,it will be a muddled  black blob in 2 years, "bold will hold" like this on my thigh and on the back of my neck, bold well saturated colors and blacks,and solid well defined  bold outlines, that's what has longevity.
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics

• Similar Content

• By marfil98
      Hey everyone, I'm just looking for some advice on a good forearm tattoo. I already have a rock of ages on my right forearm that you might have seen and I'm trying to figure out what to get on the other arm. One design I particularly like is this classic sailor jerry pinup, but let me hear your ideas!
      EDIT: I've also though about getting some kind of dagger. What do you guys think?

• By cragdw
      so i have "1,000 Tattoos" and "Vintage Tattoos: the book of old-school skin art"
      both have been great. can anyone point me toward some other books? not really interested in traditional japanese stuff, however relevant. just American for me
      D
    • By phickey
      Just got these last week brand new condition, signed by grime. 175 shipped. Low on cash atm.
    • By shaunmcfadden
      im shaun im 18 and im a tattoo apprentice form ireland i was just wondering if someone could hook me up with somewhere to buy some great resource books any style at all
      thank you.
    • By Our Endless Days
      i've read these two books and highly recommend them:

Can anyone recommend me any cool books to read?