Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Posts

• Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics

• Similar Content

• By summerlovin6411
      Hello, I'm obviously new here, & I've heard a lot of great things about this forum so I figured I'd give it a shot.
      My main reason for joining is because I am in desperate need of advice for a cover-up of the tat I got when I turned 18.

As you can see it's fantastic. On top of it being a bright green square its also slightly crooked (The way I'm standing trying to take the pic myself makes it look a lot worse)
      I've got a rib cage piece of black & grey roses and a compass, so I'd like to stay away from more roses. Ideally i'd like to use as little color as possible as well, but I'm open to whatever needs to be done to save me from the "Yea I think your tractor's sexy" comments every time I go to the beach.
      Any advice is greatly appreciated.
      Thank you
    • By bulldog
      We found LST and now get good tattoos but what before? We must of got some bad tattoos on the way....
      Here we can post our bad tattoos and the story behind them
      I'll start with one of mine, done when I was 16 some 22 years ago, even when new people asked what it was, it's a bat moon and 3 stars by the way...!

• By Mike Panic
      Note to the moderators, this is my leg, tattoo removal being done on me, not a client / stranger / randoms.
      Back in 1997 I started what I hoped would be an epic leg sleeve - and ended up falling out of love with it about a year or two later. I also added to the back, by a different artist, a totally random piece to what you see here and what's on the side. By 1999 I had zero intention of actually finishing it and started focusing more on work, a career and things like that. Since then I've had several other tattoos that I actually like, but have always dealt with what's that? whenever I wear shorts. Thus, I started having them removed a while ago. Since this piece was mostly grey wash, and put in rather lightly, I've had some really great results after a single treatment. Thursday night I sat through a 2nd treatment on this piece and had 1st treatments on the right side of my leg and a piece on the back.

Healing is going well already and hopefully by the second week of January I can get another treatment.
    • By Mike Panic
      I don't even know what to say Man Gets Romney ‘R’ Tattooed On His Face For $15,000 - ABC News