Some of the worst ever.

abees

nothing wrong with some shitty DIY brotatz but this is taking it a step too far. Someone needs their fingers broken

Don't get me wrong, I have a shitty DIY tattoo that I still really like. Somebody paid a small debt to one of my friends by giving them a tattoo machine and power source, and as the most heavily tattooed person in the room with all of 3 tattoos, I was expected to set it up.

Once I was slightly less sober, curiosity got the best of me. One of those things I just had to try once. As you can imagine it's pretty terrible, but there are actually a few straight lines.

I agree though, the people in the article just took it way too far

I'm pretty new to tattoos, I was wondering what actually makes a bad tattoo ?

Is it the poor quality of the actual tattoo or what you actually tattoo, the design etc ?

Hope that makes sense

What makes a good tattoo might help answer your question:

http://www.lastsparrowtattoo.com/forum/general-tattoo-discussion/2396-what-makes-good-tattoo.html

Don't get me wrong, I have a shitty DIY tattoo that I still really like. Somebody paid a small debt to one of my friends by giving them a tattoo machine and power source, and as the most heavily tattooed person in the room with all of 3 tattoos, I was expected to set it up.

Once I was slightly less sober, curiosity got the best of me. One of those things I just had to try once. As you can imagine it's pretty terrible, but there are actually a few straight lines.

I agree though, the people in the article just took it way too far

Like little kids playing with Sharpies... only it don't wash off!

http://oi58.tinypic.com/i2pvf5.jpg

THAT pos is on my skin... it's supposed to be two fireworks.

While it heals I'm looking for an artist to either fix it out cover it up.

If you think it's a pos worthy of being included with all the absolute horrendous crap in this thread, you should just blast it over with something else and be done with it.

My poor buddy just posted this to his Facebook. It's supposed to be a scorpion to represent the Scorpio birth date of his son. And I'm a dick for posting it in this thread.

I tried my damnedest to talk him out of it. When I told him to go for anything but tribal, his response was "But tribal looks so cool." He's lost.