Some of the worst ever.

abees

@Johannes I bet he charges for an apprenticship... lol

I looked up new Mexico licenses yesteryear day I found out he was under a guest license and his license expired a year ago so I could of risked getting hepatitis

and he teaches' date=' it seems[/quote']

I checked out the Chris crinkle fan base last night pretty awesome and I thought mine turned out bad

Sweet I will check that out

Sweet

I hope he doesn't that poor bastard will be in for a bumpy ride

start a review thread , ....?

About 8months ago I went livit ink tattoo in Rio Rancho NM, the dude totally tried to use the art of seduction by Robert Greene and a tattoo gun to get me to sleep with him. Was an ass to my husband and wouldn't let him sit next to me. Told me my tattoo was original art and then found it three months later on the web.

This creep is now under Morning Star Tattoo o in Rio Rancho NM. Right in the same building as turtle mountain brewery. He had to move cause he wasn't paying his bills.do not go here for your next tattoo you will regret it

• 1 month later...
Looked at all of them... had quite a range from flat-out bad, to eh-so-so to quite good. Not the mark of a good artist, and if you suck at script, don't do it.

Rob

she's a fraud, not all of those are her own work. I see this kind of behaviour all over the net and even walked into my shop in Port Orchard.. . . people stealing photos from others and passing it off as his or her own work. . . .sometimes not even good photos of good work. . . .

arggh

- - - Updated - - -

she's a fraud, not all of those are her own work. I see this kind of behaviour all over the net and even walked into my shop in Port Orchard.. . . people stealing photos from others and passing it off as his or her own work. . . .sometimes not even good photos of good work. . . .

I have walked into shops and seen my work taken from magazines in other peoples books. They did not know who I was when I asked about the image. the nerve of some people.

You sure as hell can't trust them with a pack of Marlboros. ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHA made my day bro hahah

- - - Updated - - -

More trash from this piece of trash:

http://www.facebook.com/CristinaBeanArtist

atleast she wraps her machine/cord and wears gloves... you would be surprised at the ppl on craigslist down here in polk county, florida that "tattoo" no gloves, reuse disposable tubes n all kinds of nasty shit,,,,then put up pic of them no glovin! ..no glove no love! ;)

• 2 months later...
381152_10150484209018401_1548628299_n.jpg

I found my favorite tattoo of all time.

I love the parrot.

I really, really hope this is a good tattoo of his 5 year old's crayon artwork. Because if this is a someone trying to make a serious original piece, it's probably one of the worst tattoos in history.

I laughed at 'butterfly butt" earlier in the thread. It's wrong, I know, but just had to laugh.

- - - Updated - - -

I have a few I've saved...sorry if you've seen these before. Warning; high cringe factor.