Some of the worst ever.

abees

• 1 month later...
I've seen that kind of stuff out of a shop ... where someone went to "school" to learn to tattoo, didnt apprentice...but I'm not linking, I don't want to rock the boat in my area..

that's fair enough.. Theres a fair few great shops in that area of the UK that are having to deal with this kind of thing alot.. and are ending up fixing lots of mistakes! i just cant understand how people end up with these tattoos.. DO THEY NOT HAVE EYES?!?!?!

that's fair enough.. Theres a fair few great shops in that area of the UK that are having to deal with this kind of thing alot.. and are ending up fixing lots of mistakes! i just cant understand how people end up with these tattoos.. DO THEY NOT HAVE EYES?!?!?!

What's truly amazing is that no one has woken up in the morning, looked at their new tattoo, and gone down and broken his spokes.

Social politics plays a big role.lol

- - - Updated - - -

In the shop I work in at the moment about 70% of people that come in either want to cover up something terrible or ask about covering something during the time that they are in the shop. It's crazy how much terrible work comes out of shops.

I deal with the same and have some work I myself need reworked and or covered... (on my own body)

- - - Updated - - -

More trash from this piece of trash:

http://www.facebook.com/CristinaBeanArtist

255480_484296511583400_1052373694_n.jpg

418960_361008630578856_264406626_n.jpg

389302_406980459315006_1151575573_n.jpg

is she an apprentice? If she's an apprentice than I understand. We don't all START at a high level

• 4 weeks later...
I feel sorry for those who go to a shop and still get a shitty tattoo. I would like to blame all the people tattooing out of their house for shitty tattoos, but realistically they still only represent a small portion of bad tattoos done.

On a slightly related note, I poked around the ads on craigslist portland today and found that many of these people offering cheap tattoos either aren't bad or are posting pictures of others people's work to trick people which is probably the case as their seem to be some difference in approach that don't add up.

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo

great tattoos here

Now here's a shop located on probably the busiest intersection in the the most hipster neighborhood in portland, been there for years cranking out shitty work and their are three other shops on that street who's work is comparable.

jesse's tattoos | Facebook

Picking between the fake portfolio of the craigslist guy or the shop that clearly doesn't know what they are doing? I can see how people would rather go with people off craigslist who they don't realize are fake vs shops like these.

This kinda reminds me of my cousin that I did some of my first pieces on. I was looking at a barbed wire wrap on his upper arm that was way blown out and not that old. I asked him what the guy charged and he said $80 bucks and he was drunk when he did it....