Some of the worst ever.

abees

This is entirely mind blowing! After going through all these pictures of so many people with so many bad tattoos I wonder, Does any of these people do any research at all? I mean come on, im not a smart guy in any sense, but whatever decision I make I usually do my research on whatever it might be so i can educate myself a little.

I did not realize that was a stencil. It was posted as his first tattoo, no more pictures. He has since posted the finished product. Still not very good. Or else I just do not understand this style that seems really common with the blobby looking shading. I guess it's not that bad. What do I know. Just doesn't make me happy like all the crisp and colorful ones I see around here.

http://i.imgur.com/pI0MzjW.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I gotta tell ya, I am a safety inspector and I visit a lot of factories. Most of these guys live hand-to-mouth and only have $20 or $50 for a tattoo and they're letting their babies go hungry by spending it on ink. They know their tattoos are shit but hey: "they're almost as good as the rich guy's tattoo, right?" And if life weren't so unfair to them they could afford their junk and good tattoos! They're a sad sector but they're everywhere. They live their fantasy just like we do, but at an entirely differently level. I was showing off my forearm the other day and was presented with a "You think that's good - take a look at this Baby!!!" His arm looked like most of the scratching shown in this thread. They're just as proud of their ink as we are. Their expectations are just....different.

I gotta tell ya, I am a safety inspector and I visit a lot of factories. Most of these guys live hand-to-mouth and only have $20 or $50 for a tattoo and they're letting their babies go hungry by spending it on ink. They know their tattoos are shit but hey: "they're almost as good as the rich guy's tattoo, right?" And if life weren't so unfair to them they could afford their junk and good tattoos! They're a sad sector but they're everywhere. They live their fantasy just like we do, but at an entirely differently level. I was showing off my forearm the other day and was presented with a "You think that's good - take a look at this Baby!!!" His arm looked like most of the scratching shown in this thread. They're just as proud of their ink as we are. Their expectations are just....different.

Nothin like poverty to put things into perspective, eh...

Reminds me of some cities in South-east Asia where people will spend their week's earnings on a starbucks just so that they can be seen with it in their hand on the weekend. Really sad stuff.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...