Some of the worst ever.

abees

I'm in the Army and this gem of a shop is right outside one of the gates to the base. The name has changed and they say the old place was sold to this new guy, but it's just as bad.. I remember seeing a teenager standing on the side of the road in front of the store with a sign that said "free tattoos".

And of course being right outside a military base they get a lot of clients. Half the shops in this town I could post here.. Had a buddy of mine who has quite a few tattoos get skulls done on each of his wrists that should match but they're not even close.

https://www.facebook.com/blackpearltattoosny

blackpearl

Edit: If you want another laugh watch some of the videos.. The guy thinks he's amazing.

Edited by cameroncrazie80
Addition

↑ There was a lad in a shop down the road from where I worked who once tattooed a girl for a can of coke. He also quoted my cousin's friend €20 for a pin up that would have taken up his whole side and tattooed a band logo on a 14 year old. The shop was aptly called Poison Ink.

I just wish there were pictures.

So I was surfing random sites, and I found this excellent and informative article about tattoo blowouts that finally clarified for me the meaning behind these artistic tattoos. The article has several inspiring examples. Enjoy.

Tattoo Blowout Design

This kind of tattoo ideas is basically very artistic as it has many structural and artistic lines that is combined and resulting a very good combination of line till it has a high point of artistic for many people. This tattoo also becomes one of alternative for people who just try tattoo for the first time as it fits our body shape especially for men’s body.

The lines in this tattoo can flow and blow through our body till it makes such a real look from a distance therefore it is a good tattoo to try.

URL: Tattoo Blowout | Tattoo Designs, Ideas, Meaning and Pictures

What-Causes-Tattoo-Blowout.jpg