Some of the worst ever.

abees

So I was surfing random sites, and I found this excellent and informative article about tattoo blowouts that finally clarified for me the meaning behind these artistic tattoos. The article has several inspiring examples. Enjoy.
I think websites like this are literally written by robots. They probably have some computer program that finds popular search terms and constructs paragraphs about them along with some random images. Kind of sad but also hilarious.

I came across a place that does pretty twee flash when I was looking for someone to do my upcoming koi piece.

unicorn.jpg

flajapanesefish.jpg

crebbottom.jpg

chromegoldtribal.jpg

twodolphinsjumping.jpg

its like the 90's threw up in this post. These are the kinds of tattoos I first saw as a kid and didn't realize tattoos could be different until I moved to CA and turned like 15 and saw decent tattoos

Looks like the dragon is vomiting Kanji characters. With the position of the legs and feet, it looks a little involuntary. I wonder what the characters say. Maybe, "Help! My Intestines Are Twisted" And why are the first two outlined in red (fire?). Perhaps flaming out ex-lovers and adding new ones to the bottom of the list? :D

Yeah I read about that and wanted to vomit. Disgusting isn't even in close proximity to how horrible that is.

"It's wrong to attribute (the 'defendant would not fare well' comment) to Judge Jurden," said Richard Kirk, a lawyer who is chairman of a Delaware State Bar Association committee that he says steps up to respond "when judges are criticized and unable to speak for themselves."

Kirk says the argument that Richards would not do well in prison could have been the recommendation of probation or parole officers. However, he said, "common sense suggests that it came from defense counsel."

As for the prosecutor's side, the attorney general's spokesman gave CNN a written statement.

"Cases of child sexual abuse are extremely complicated and difficult," it read. The objective is to "secure justice in every case to the best of its ability given the unique facts and circumstances presented in each case -- sometimes that results in a resolution that is less than what prosecutors would want," the statement read.

"In this particular case, the facts and circumstances made it unlikely that a conviction could be secured at trial. ...This resolution protected the victim and imposed conditions that would make it less likely the defendant could harm others."

This is so transparent it would be laughable in any other situation. Here it is just sad, fucked up, and glaringly obvious as to the fact that when it comes to money the only real law is lawyers.

• 2 weeks later...