abees

Some of the worst ever.

What about these tatts? From Auschwitz Concentration Camp...

I read that the Nazis only tattooed numbers on the people they weren't intending for the gas chambers. They (nazis) would not waste time nor ink on those who they intended to kill.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I read that the Nazis only tattooed numbers on the people they weren't intending for the gas chambers. They (nazis) would not waste time nor ink on those who they intended to kill.

My sister inlaw's father had the numbers on him too. Supposedly he was experimented on... I don't know what's worse, that or being dead.

Rob

Not so bad, then. Better a tatt then gas.

I think he should probably be given the death penalty, for the combination of his crime, and actually getting "murder" tattooed backwards, on his neck. I try not to judge people when I can, but damn guy. Really?

What i Honestly dont get is why allot of welpayed "stars" have shitty tattoos. I just saw Justin "fucking" bieber with His neck tattoo som smal generic text in His next why didnt he go For a good piece

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Tapatalk

Oh man... Looking through these pages gives me crazy anxiety.

The lucky you tattoo is a logo for lucky jeans. Awesome and creative.

I feel like I could do better than all these with my zero experience.

What frightens me is people had these stencils put on them and said hell yea lets do this

tattoo shop down the street from my apartment doesn't look like a tattoo shop. from the side walk you can see the small lobby area. 3 chairs, small table with copier/printer. No reception desk. no portfolios. NO FLASH. NO ART WORK.

tattoo shop down the street from my apartment doesn't look like a tattoo shop. from the side walk you can see the small lobby area. 3 chairs, small table with copier/printer. No reception desk. no portfolios. NO FLASH. NO ART WORK.

I take it you only saw it from the sidewalk for fear of catching bad tattoo cooties from going into the actual building.

84078065.jpg

I think we can all pack our things and go home now. This is the worst tattoo in the history of humankind. If someone finds pictorial evidence of one worse than this, I no longer want to be a part of this species.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Posts

• Hey.  I have this on my hand and I want to blend it with the rest of the tattoo. There will be some more tattoos in the white bits above it but I need an idea on how I can merge the armband with the rest through a background or something. And also I'd like to have some sort of an ending on my forearm. I was thinking of a mandala design but not sure. Some gradient from the armband down into the mandala tattoo. If you have any suggestions please let me know.  https://imgur.com/a/AICbRo1
    • It just hurts, but it’s more deeper. It comes and goes, never consistent. Usually when I wake up or go to bed when I haven’t washed it yet or have put lotion on. Sometimes it still gets irritated. According to my artist, it has healed nicely. I’m wondering if it’s an allergic reaction or the way I would position my arm when I would sleep for the past month to avoid damage to the tattoo. Sorry, I really don’t know how to explain it properly 
    • You need to be more specific about that ache but i dont really see how it can be related to the tattoo
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics

• Similar Content

• By summerlovin6411
      Hello, I'm obviously new here, & I've heard a lot of great things about this forum so I figured I'd give it a shot.
      My main reason for joining is because I am in desperate need of advice for a cover-up of the tat I got when I turned 18.

As you can see it's fantastic. On top of it being a bright green square its also slightly crooked (The way I'm standing trying to take the pic myself makes it look a lot worse)
      I've got a rib cage piece of black & grey roses and a compass, so I'd like to stay away from more roses. Ideally i'd like to use as little color as possible as well, but I'm open to whatever needs to be done to save me from the "Yea I think your tractor's sexy" comments every time I go to the beach.
      Any advice is greatly appreciated.
      Thank you
    • By bulldog
      We found LST and now get good tattoos but what before? We must of got some bad tattoos on the way....
      Here we can post our bad tattoos and the story behind them
      I'll start with one of mine, done when I was 16 some 22 years ago, even when new people asked what it was, it's a bat moon and 3 stars by the way...!

• By Mike Panic
      Note to the moderators, this is my leg, tattoo removal being done on me, not a client / stranger / randoms.
      Back in 1997 I started what I hoped would be an epic leg sleeve - and ended up falling out of love with it about a year or two later. I also added to the back, by a different artist, a totally random piece to what you see here and what's on the side. By 1999 I had zero intention of actually finishing it and started focusing more on work, a career and things like that. Since then I've had several other tattoos that I actually like, but have always dealt with what's that? whenever I wear shorts. Thus, I started having them removed a while ago. Since this piece was mostly grey wash, and put in rather lightly, I've had some really great results after a single treatment. Thursday night I sat through a 2nd treatment on this piece and had 1st treatments on the right side of my leg and a piece on the back.

Healing is going well already and hopefully by the second week of January I can get another treatment.
    • By Mike Panic
      I don't even know what to say Man Gets Romney ‘R’ Tattooed On His Face For $15,000 - ABC News

• Recent Posts

• Hey.  I have this on my hand and I want to blend it with the rest of the tattoo. There will be some more tattoos in the white bits above it but I need an idea on how I can merge the armband with the rest through a background or something. And also I'd like to have some sort of an ending on my forearm. I was thinking of a mandala design but not sure. Some gradient from the armband down into the mandala tattoo. If you have any suggestions please let me know.  https://imgur.com/a/AICbRo1
    • It just hurts, but it’s more deeper. It comes and goes, never consistent. Usually when I wake up or go to bed when I haven’t washed it yet or have put lotion on. Sometimes it still gets irritated. According to my artist, it has healed nicely. I’m wondering if it’s an allergic reaction or the way I would position my arm when I would sleep for the past month to avoid damage to the tattoo. Sorry, I really don’t know how to explain it properly 
    • You need to be more specific about that ache but i dont really see how it can be related to the tattoo
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics

• Similar Content

• By summerlovin6411
      Hello, I'm obviously new here, & I've heard a lot of great things about this forum so I figured I'd give it a shot.
      My main reason for joining is because I am in desperate need of advice for a cover-up of the tat I got when I turned 18.

As you can see it's fantastic. On top of it being a bright green square its also slightly crooked (The way I'm standing trying to take the pic myself makes it look a lot worse)
      I've got a rib cage piece of black & grey roses and a compass, so I'd like to stay away from more roses. Ideally i'd like to use as little color as possible as well, but I'm open to whatever needs to be done to save me from the "Yea I think your tractor's sexy" comments every time I go to the beach.
      Any advice is greatly appreciated.
      Thank you
    • By bulldog
      We found LST and now get good tattoos but what before? We must of got some bad tattoos on the way....
      Here we can post our bad tattoos and the story behind them
      I'll start with one of mine, done when I was 16 some 22 years ago, even when new people asked what it was, it's a bat moon and 3 stars by the way...!

• By Mike Panic
      Note to the moderators, this is my leg, tattoo removal being done on me, not a client / stranger / randoms.
      Back in 1997 I started what I hoped would be an epic leg sleeve - and ended up falling out of love with it about a year or two later. I also added to the back, by a different artist, a totally random piece to what you see here and what's on the side. By 1999 I had zero intention of actually finishing it and started focusing more on work, a career and things like that. Since then I've had several other tattoos that I actually like, but have always dealt with what's that? whenever I wear shorts. Thus, I started having them removed a while ago. Since this piece was mostly grey wash, and put in rather lightly, I've had some really great results after a single treatment. Thursday night I sat through a 2nd treatment on this piece and had 1st treatments on the right side of my leg and a piece on the back.

Healing is going well already and hopefully by the second week of January I can get another treatment.
    • By Mike Panic
      I don't even know what to say Man Gets Romney ‘R’ Tattooed On His Face For $15,000 - ABC News