Some of the worst ever.

abees

What about these tatts? From Auschwitz Concentration Camp...

I read that the Nazis only tattooed numbers on the people they weren't intending for the gas chambers. They (nazis) would not waste time nor ink on those who they intended to kill.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I read that the Nazis only tattooed numbers on the people they weren't intending for the gas chambers. They (nazis) would not waste time nor ink on those who they intended to kill.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My sister inlaw's father had the numbers on him too. Supposedly he was experimented on... I don't know what's worse, that or being dead.

Rob

What i Honestly dont get is why allot of welpayed "stars" have shitty tattoos. I just saw Justin "fucking" bieber with His neck tattoo som smal generic text in His next why didnt he go For a good piece

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Tapatalk

Oh man... Looking through these pages gives me crazy anxiety.

The lucky you tattoo is a logo for lucky jeans. Awesome and creative.

I feel like I could do better than all these with my zero experience.

What frightens me is people had these stencils put on them and said hell yea lets do this

• 2 weeks later...

tattoo shop down the street from my apartment doesn't look like a tattoo shop. from the side walk you can see the small lobby area. 3 chairs, small table with copier/printer. No reception desk. no portfolios. NO FLASH. NO ART WORK.

tattoo shop down the street from my apartment doesn't look like a tattoo shop. from the side walk you can see the small lobby area. 3 chairs, small table with copier/printer. No reception desk. no portfolios. NO FLASH. NO ART WORK.

I take it you only saw it from the sidewalk for fear of catching bad tattoo cooties from going into the actual building.

• 2 weeks later...