Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Tha New Guy

3 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

I'm 25, male, and have been a tattooer for only two years now out of my apprenticeship. I live and work in the U.S.A. in Ohio, and have a strong passion for the art. I look forward to sharing and listening to everyone's experience and will enjoy being apart of this community.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recent Posts

• What made you do the first one. How did it feel?
    • Whenever I would post the previous nipple pictures all my friends would bring up the nipple lol. It was never intended to do the nipple, but since I already did the other one I felt this one needed to be done to flow better 
    • A lot of state of the union discussion around here lately... For what it's worth- I like getting to know folks on the Internet around a shared interest and then discussing anything and everything with them. This, as you can imagine, lends itself to varied results depending on community norms and moderator energy. I have wondered if a daily, or probably weekly, general thread would help. It would give new posters a place to follow current conversation and jump in to ask a simple question without doing masters level research. It would also give me a place to complain about how disappointing the Timberwolves were in the season opener or tell you if my wife gets Nick Cave tickets tomorrow (fingers crossed).  In other, more relevant news, the tattoo shop both emailed and called to conform my appointment for Sunday so they must be as excited to put a tattoo on me and I am to be tattooed. 
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics