Forum/Post Width

Some of the pictures that are being posted are getting cropped by the narrow post box width. Some other forums that I have been on either let the pictures on each page determine the width of the posts, or have scroll bars so that users can see the whole picture. Just a suggestion. There are some really great photos being posted, and sometimes people may want to see the high resolution versions. The attachment option is good for that, but then again, the image size limit is 800x800.

Some of the pictures that are being posted are getting cropped by the narrow post box width. Some other forums that I have been on either let the pictures on each page determine the width of the posts, or have scroll bars so that users can see the whole picture. Just a suggestion. There are some really great photos being posted, and sometimes people may want to see the high resolution versions. The attachment option is good for that, but then again, the image size limit is 800x800.

Thanks for the suggestions!

I have increased the attachment max size to 1200x1200 - let me know if you think it should be more.

I will look into adding scrollbars to the embedded images later this week to make those easier to navigate on smaller screens as well.

Keep the ideas coming!