SF LST September 2012 Shindig

It's been awhile since we've done a get together for the Bay Area and I also know we have some people coming out this way on vacations plus it'll be LST's two year birthday on September 21 so time to start planning.......

Who is down to get together?

Who is coming out in September for vacation and what dates?

We'll try and get something organized for everyone though as we all know it can be difficult with schedules overlapping. If the party doesn't lineup when we have LSTers out this way I would still like to try and meet up and grab coffee or something while you're out here......

Let the fun begin to take shape!

So tuesday september 18th may be the best bet......

Also I guess I only thought this and didn't type it anywhere but if Marin is the chosen place @Barbie Doll and I can give upto three people a ride if you get to Sausalito....the ferry is right across the street and is a beautiful ride! I prefer it over the bus when going into the city

Tuesday, unfortunately, does not work for me. I have chem lecture/lab and it goes until 9:15 in east oakland. If I miss two labs, I get an automatic D in the class, and I REALLY need to pass this class with flying colors.

I noticed that this thread nor the facebook group hasn't been updated in a while... does anyone need help coordinating/planning?

@gougetheeyes, those dates still work for you?

• 5 weeks later...

Hey!! Just wanted to bump this up and say that it was great to meet all of you! You're all (not surprisingly) awesome humans, my only regret is we didn't get to hang more. @tammy thanks so much for the dinner (we owe you one) @Lochlan you're a handsome dude, next time you and @hogg can jump me in proper @dari great to meet you, sorry we didn't get more time to chat! @MsRad that WOLF VEST is killer, really nice to meet you and Jackson, @steve1461686340 you're the goddamn man, @Barbie Doll next time we'll make it down to your side of the table.. who am I forgetting. Great night and apologies if we were a little out of it. ...maybe I can make it back for SoG... hmmm