graybones

hello from North Carolina

hello, I'm a 23 year old web designer living in North Carolina. I have just one tattoo that I got in April from Ron Wells at Three Kings Tattoo. I thought maybe I would just get one... but immediately after I got it, I loved it so much I knew I needed more more more! haha.

my tattoo:

hfalcon_thumb.jpg

the artist & shop:

The Laughing Hyena

Three Kings Tattoo

hello, I'm a 23 year old web designer living in North Carolina. I have just one tattoo that I got in April from Ron Wells at Three Kings Tattoo. I thought maybe I would just get one... but immediately after I got it, I loved it so much I knew I needed more more more! haha.

my tattoo:

hfalcon_thumb.jpg

the artist & shop:

The Laughing Hyena

Three Kings Tattoo

Nice tattoo. Where in North Carolina do you live? I spent a lot of time there when I was growing up.

thanks hogg!

thanks :) I'm living in Charlotte, about 1.5 years now. where in NC did you grow up?

I grew up in Virginia. A small town on the border of NC. I spent a lot of summers on Lake Norman, and I lived in Boone for awhile.

thanks :) I'm living in Charlotte, about 1.5 years now. where in NC did you grow up?

Rodney Raines! I would love to get tattooed by that ole hound dog.

PS, I grew up just outside of Greensboro. Not very exciting, but cest la vie.

thanks @Amok and @BrianH !

I grew up in Virginia. A small town on the border of NC. I spent a lot of summers on Lake Norman, and I lived in Boone for awhile.

hey that's awesome! I haven't been in NC long but from what I hear those are some of the coolest places in the state! I'm going out near Boone for a camping trip in a couple weeks, that'll be my first time there.

@graybones helluva first tattoo. @The Hyena actually puts blog updates up here

thanks dude! That's cool he posts on here. When I was trying to find out who was doing all those awesome clown-owl tattoos I kept seeing, it was so hard to find him on the internet. shoulda looked here, haha.

Rodney Raines! I would love to get tattooed by that ole hound dog.

PS, I grew up just outside of Greensboro. Not very exciting, but cest la vie.

nice! I haven't seen any Rodney Raines pieces (that I know of) but I run into people all the time with really nice tattoos from other artists at Ace.

hope I didn't miss anyone, still getting used to this forum. thanks for the warm welcome :)

Holy shit @graybones! That Ron Wells tattoo is beautiful...probably my favorite tattoo I've seen in quite a while! What a fantastic start!

hey that's awesome to hear! Thank you! I feel quite lucky about how my first tattoo turned out compared to some of my friends' firsts... haha

Where? I'm from Danville. (Which I consider just outside of Greensboro.)