New Tattoo Trend or far from it?

Lochlan

What do you think?

Jill Dahne, Love Psychic, Predicts New Anus Tattoo Trend (Video NSFW)

By Chris Joseph Mon., Aug. 13 2012 at 12:06 PM 144 Comments

Categories: Butt Ink

The 17th-annual South Florida Tattoo Expo was held at the Marriott Hotel, Golf Club & Convention Center at Heron Bay in Coral Springs over the weekend. The event featured hot music, hot cars, burlesque shows, and plenty of ink.

Our video staff (led by our County Grind music blog editor, Liz Tracy) hit the expo and discovered the latest tattoo trend that is about to take the nation by storm: getting your asshole tatted up. (NSFW vid after the jump):

The expo is one of two major events the group holds annually with proceeds going to the Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital (the group has raised enough cash over the years that there's a wing in its name in the hospital).

As you can see in the video, expo celebrity psychic Jill Dahne claims through her sooth-saying powers that the asshole tat is going to be the next big thing.

So you may want to get a jump on it and get on this trend before all your friends do. So you can be all, "I got an asshole tattoo before it was cool, bro."

And, according to the girl getting her own tattoo in the video, having a needle jabbing your rectum over and over again feels REALLY, REALLY GOOD!

Of course, as it is with every trend, this thing will likely die down in a few years when soccer moms start getting little Jimmy's name inked on their own assholes. But that's just the way things roll in America: A hot trend gets wrecked by oversaturation.

There are always a bunch of assholes who have to ruin it for the rest of us.

Source- Palm Beach New Times

I said yes. IF I can get a Chad koeplinger tiger head with the mouth around my butthole. It'd be like the most epic version of that episode of south park where cartman shits out of his mouth.

Relevant True Story: I was recently getting tattooed by Chad at the Cleveland convention and he was talking about full back+butt pieces and how he thought they looked dumb if they didn't go allllll the way into the butt crack. You heard it here first: Chad Koeplinger will tattoo in and around your butthole.

So this was a news item in the New Times of Broward Palm Beach. Two weeks ago, our local weekly's cover story was on internet memes (and not the good ones, the shitty university made ones). I know it's been said before, many times, but this is Mike Judge's "Idiocracy" materializing in our lifetime. Way to go, humanity.

Relevant True Story: I was recently getting tattooed by Chad at the Cleveland convention and he was talking about full back+butt pieces and how he thought they looked dumb if they didn't go allllll the way into the butt crack. You heard it here first: Chad Koeplinger will tattoo in and around your butthole.

I'm undergoing this right now, it's true. Next session in September, keep an eye on instagram.