New Tattoo Trend or far from it?

Lochlan

Relevant True Story: I was recently getting tattooed by Chad at the Cleveland convention and he was talking about full back+butt pieces and how he thought they looked dumb if they didn't go allllll the way into the butt crack. You heard it here first: Chad Koeplinger will tattoo in and around your butthole.

I don't care how many times you run that tattoo machine through the autoclave ... :-)

Relevant True Story: I was recently getting tattooed by Chad at the Cleveland convention and he was talking about full back+butt pieces and how he thought they looked dumb if they didn't go allllll the way into the butt crack. You heard it here first: Chad Koeplinger will tattoo in and around your butthole.

When he did my back outline he went into the crack...but my butthole was safe.

So this was a news item in the New Times of Broward Palm Beach. Two weeks ago, our local weekly's cover story was on internet memes (and not the good ones, the shitty university made ones). I know it's been said before, many times, but this is Mike Judge's "Idiocracy" materializing in our lifetime. Way to go, humanity.

Time_Magazine_covers_USA_vs_World.jpg

I think we can all agree that this chick was on something... obviously. I cant help but wonder why any respectable tattooer would do this?

Dumb question... doesn't seem like someone well respected if he's tattooing a methed out e-tards butthole.

Someone please get a "Deuces Deuces" as their signature.

What a fucking waste of ink.

Hmmmm how can I as a barely tattooed and not super attractive chick get all the attention at a convention in Miami where some of the sexiest hoes live? I know I'll show my asshole to everyone!!!

It seems like her asshole doesn't smell to great either, I've never seen a tattooer wearing face mask before.

She's probably a stripper and I'm surprised she's even wearing that poor excuse for a skirt.

This is the type of chick that makes idiots on the street ask me things like "If I asked to see all your tattoos would you get naked right now?". Thanks whore. p.s. lay off the fucking cocaine.