Best way to contact Chad K?

appleadam

I'm sure i saw Chad post that he's taking walk ups at the London convention this year, no advanced bookings.

He did some days at frith street before the convention last year (as well as a few days at allstar in Limerick, if you don't mind a short flight), so with a bit of luck he'll have the same routine this time around.

Follow him on Instergram, he will post when and where his upcoming guest spots are and how to contact him, usually by the email address above. When you first email him you will receive an automated response walking you through a few things you need do to secure an appointment and how to leave a deposit via paypal.

He is tattooing at the London convention but on a first come first served basis doing flash and 1 off drawings that he has already done and will also be working at Frith Street either the week before/after or both. Good luck, I am currently a couple of sessions into a back piece by Chad, I hope you get to get tattooed by him.

Take care.

Yup. Email, deposit, wait wait wait...email again if you dont hear back two weeks before. But read the automated email. Also, like others said above DO NOT send a deposit if your planning on going to the london convention to get tattooed, first come first serve.Good luck, i just started mine this past june.