Lady Heads

Once I finish my back piece I really want to get a lady head on my thigh (pretty much the whole thing). I really dig the lady with a panther, however, I was planing on getting a panther on that kneecap so I just can't decide! A lot of nice work here though maybe ill convince myself to just get a gypsy girl instead.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm kind of collecting lady heads from different artists. As it's been mentioned by others, I love the fact that such a classic design can be interpreted so differently person to person. I have 4 so far. Here are 2, one of them is the classic Bob Wicks flash - both by Matty D'Arienzo (both taken right after). The other 2 are a girl from valerie vargas and a girl head/butterfly from El Bara. On my list for others are steve boltz, jordan teear, virginia elwood, nick collela, pretty much anyone at spider murphys (that's a hell of a lot of travelling though so it'll take a while!)

• 2 months later...
Crispy Lennox :

So glad Crispy got a nod on this thread, I love his lady faces. I want to get a pair of them, one on each forearm, but at the moment I'm not entirely sure I am ready to make the commitment to public skin so will probably have to visit him in Australia for them as I believe he is going back soon.

This is one of my faves of his:

11.jpg

I'm kind of collecting lady heads from different artists. As it's been mentioned by others, I love the fact that such a classic design can be interpreted so differently person to person. I have 4 so far. Here are 2, one of them is the classic Bob Wicks flash - both by Matty D'Arienzo (both taken right after). The other 2 are a girl from valerie vargas and a girl head/butterfly from El Bara. On my list for others are steve boltz, jordan teear, virginia elwood, nick collela, pretty much anyone at spider murphys (that's a hell of a lot of travelling though so it'll take a while!)

love that bob wicks lady head

• 2 weeks later...