Lady Heads

I keep liking these lady heads:

ladies2_zps44663d4c.jpg

I don't know who drew these, but I know that these two images are very common. I like them both, not exactly these ones, but I remember seeing old flash that looked like the two in the pictures.

I'm not sure where that design originated but there's a 1930s flash sheet by Karl Lark in Flash From The Past with that design on it (I assume that and Revisited are where contemporary artists got it from) so it's been around a long time.

These have probably been mentioned 10 times already on this thread but I will say it again:p My favorite girls are done by Valerie Vargas and Chris Conn! This year I will have one by them both on my body:D Also Chad Koeplinger, Sarah Carter and Claudia De Sabe does some amazing girl heads. If I could I would have girl-heads all over me:P haha

Jason Minauro From Clearwater, Florida does some of the best in the biz! Tattooers should get one of his new books "The Book of Good Head" which is a sick collection of his female head sketches along with some extras. Check out his instagram. Dude kills it.

I love the "red pencil club" sketches he posts every morning.

- - - Updated - - -

Jason Minauro From Clearwater, Florida does some of the best in the biz! Tattooers should get one of his new books "The Book of Good Head" which is a sick collection of his female head sketches along with some extras. Check out his instagram. Dude kills it.

- - - Updated - - -

Hell yeah! I met him on instagram. He ended up coming out to our shop a couple of times and tattooed a couple of the guys. I drove out there and got a badass devil chick on my arm from him.

I keep liking these lady heads:

ladies2_zps44663d4c.jpg

I don't know who drew these, but I know that these two images are very common. I like them both, not exactly these ones, but I remember seeing old flash that looked like the two in the pictures.

ok so i found out who made the crown lady. it was @Amelia. I found the crown lady through someone else posting it as their own, but on her tumblr I saw the original image.

ah ok. I feel bad for reposting it without crediting you for it.

No worries. I'm fully aware that when I post anything on the internet, especially somewhere like tumblr, that it's going to be reposted or printed or whatever. Plus I didn't make any attempt to watermark or sign that image, haha.