Lady Heads

I've decided I want a la-la-lady head from Nikki Lugo at Tattoo Paradise. I feel like my arms are too puny to put one there, though that's kind of where I want it. Lady heads are one thing I would consider getting in color because they look so awesome in color, but I think I'll keep sticking with all black & gray for now. Nikki has done some pretty black & gray ones -- I really like this one:

r9mnoi.png

Nikki at Tattoo Paradise

I've decided I want a la-la-lady head from Nikki Lugo at Tattoo Paradise. I feel like my arms are too puny to put one there, though that's kind of where I want it. Lady heads are one thing I would consider getting in color because they look so awesome in color, but I think I'll keep sticking with all black & gray for now. Nikki has done some pretty black & gray ones -- I really like this one:

You'd be a smart lady to do so. She's great. I also am a big fan of Vinse One!

You'd be a smart lady to do so. She's great. I also am a big fan of Vinse One!

!! Yeah, the artist I've been going to at TP (Scott M) just moved to Florida, so I'm looking around for a new local person I like. I always hear good things about Nikki (inside and outside TP) and I like her portfolio a lot!

• 5 weeks later...

I've been really into the lady heads that Herb Auerbach has been doing lately. I know some people already mentioned Stefan Johnsson, and they definitely have a similar style with really heavy blacks, golds, and reds. These are pulled from his Instagram (@herbxauerbach).

PS. These are the first pics I've tried to attach to a reply, so hopefully they show up ok. Sorry if they didn't.

• 2 months later...
be gentle.. first post. I got this a few days ago and I am having a hard time trying to decide what I should put around it/finish off the rest of the forearm with. Going for a traditional smaller pieces. Do you think the head is too big?

Looks great! I think you can still get that look you're aiming for. Lots of room still left.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...