Lady Heads

I'm sure she's been mentioned here already but Kim Anh Nguyen's lady heads are beautiful. I have a gramaphone piece from her but I need to get back to the Dam to get a lady head.

Guen Douglas also does some lovely lady heads but I think I prefer her man heads.

Would love to get a portrait of my parents done by Kim and Guen.

Kim certainly does beautiful lady heads. I was lucky enough to get in with her at the Montreal convention last year, and this is what she put on me [inspired by Josephine de Beauharnais]:

1170684_299848423490368_784445208_n.jpg

Kim certainly does beautiful lady heads. I was lucky enough to get in with her at the Montreal convention last year, and this is what she put on me [inspired by Josephine de Beauharnais]:

1170684_299848423490368_784445208_n.jpg

Beautiful.

Another one that may have been mentioned here and also based in Amsterdam is Lina Stigsson. I may be heading back to Amsterdam later in the year and Kim Anh won;t be there going by her Instagram so might try and get something done by Lina.

Let me preface this by saying that yes I Googled and used the search function and still couldn't find this.

That said...does anyone have any pics of mariachi/charra ladyheads? That's my next piece and I would like a reference picture or two to bring to the artist.

Let me preface this by saying that yes I Googled and used the search function and still couldn't find this.

That said...does anyone have any pics of mariachi/charra ladyheads? That's my next piece and I would like a reference picture or two to bring to the artist.

I believe Tamara Santaibanez does guest spots at Rock of Ages. I think she just did this there this week. 10251411_1430528220537480_1015083122_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
so i'm looking for some help and i'm pretty sure i read this question here before...but can't find it by searching: what's the origin/name/artist of this classic desgin of a girl head with a card (heart,diamond,etc.) attached to her forehead? :confused:

@Graeme has mentioned it before, go to page 21 or so of this thread. Karl Lark sheet that can be found in Flash From The Past book.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...