Riviera Maya or Cabo LST Get Together?

I am putting this out there really far in advance, but would anyone be interested in a riviera maya or cabo LST get together?

We have vacationed together ( @Lochlan, @Scott Sylvia, @ dari, @steve1461686340, @Barbie Doll) to cabo and it was a blast.

If I were to organize something like that again, would anyone be interested?

I was thinking this resort because it is kid friendly but still a small resort: Family Friendly Hotel Cancun, Azul Beach Hotel - Karisma Hotels

I own a large travel agency so I could probably get some really good rates.

It would probably not be until June 2014 to properly prepare...we may be able to pull together something earlier like June 2013 but we would need to get commitments earlier.

Calm down or get the ban. This is your second warning.

LoL yeah man it was a joke ya know haha, but I can tell u guys have a little biased club going on here, thats cool, but yeah I would suggest Cabo because I have heard great things about the point breaks down there, ive been surfing for 20+ years and I love point breaks, super long waves are fun no matter what size the surf or board u ride, u can even body board if u cant stand up and u will have just as much fun as the surfers, also the people that never surfed before can learn from others that know how, I am always willing to help anyone learn, I know its tough learning and I was lucky to learn when I was a kid so even though im fat and old I still got it, oh also Sammy Hagar is down in Cabo so u know the partying is good, oh and fishing too, man just typing this is making me want to go on a little mini surf trip to San Miguel for a few days.

@tammy it might be too early to tell me this since this trip is just an idea right now but for the LSTers that are coming from other countries are you able to help us get plane tickets to the destination or are we responsible for handling that?

we can def. get you rates...sometimes it is cheaper to get air from your own destination but we can give you the option ;)

2014 it is...i'll put together some details including some resort options.

i think we should narrow it down to cabo and riviera maya.

cabo has better surf (and we went last time for our group trip) but Riviera maya has better beaches and more things for family events (ruins, cenotes, eco-parks, etc.)

also, room rates tend to be a smidge better in RM.

We will do all-inclusive because it is easier to manage group meals, etc.

I am sorry but we will only do 4-star and up resorts because most will be bringing kids and better safe than sorry with montezuma's revenge.

I can get really great rates in mexico but if you find a cheaper package online (expedia or orbitz) we can usually price match rates.

While it would be awhile from now, I can say that I am 99.9999% down to do this. 2014 would probably be better as I am in a constant state of being tattooed till probably next summer. Fresh tattoos+ocean+sun=bad. I'm down for 4-5 star hotels (live in it up!). I agree that all inclusive is best as if there is a lot of people it could get confusing.

While it would be awhile from now, I can say that I am 99.9999% down to do this. 2014 would probably be better as I am in a constant state of being tattooed till probably next summer. Fresh tattoos+ocean+sun=bad. I'm down for 4-5 star hotels (live in it up!). I agree that all inclusive is best as if there is a lot of people it could get confusing.

Everything said here is agreeable.