Tight-Lines

Turned out great. Had to go everywhere for ox tails... But worth it.

S/p pho I am having a mix of jim beam and southern comfort and miller high life.

And watching grand torino and POSSIBLY crying at the end.

Ate at Farmer Brown in SF a couple nights ago. They used oxtail in their french onion soup. GOD DAMN that was good. Their pulled pork sandwich was pretty tasty too. Neat place

And a hell yeah to Gran Torino too. Great movie.

Turned out great. Had to go everywhere for ox tails... But worth it.

S/p pho I am having a mix of jim beam and southern comfort and miller high life.

And watching grand torino and POSSIBLY crying at the end.

Tammy's recipe is good huh? You're in Oakland right? A lot of the local neighborhood butchers carry oxtails so you know, at least over here. This whole picture of your night you drew is pretty hilarious especially that you're watching Gran Torino to go with it....best part is when the ladies in the family are feeding him at the party just stacking food on his plate!

Tammy's recipe is good huh? You're in Oakland right? A lot of the local neighborhood butchers carry oxtails so you know, at least over here. This whole picture of your night you drew is pretty hilarious especially that you're watching Gran Torino to go with it....best part is when the ladies in the family are feeding him at the party just stacking food on his plate!

Yessir. I made it in my moms kitchen, in livermore, but Oakland is where I live. Now im mor toasty and watching L.A. Confidential. Russel Crowe's best role... And second best for Guy Pierce's role in Momento....

YAY, you made it...i am so happy. whole foods, asian, mexican markets usually have oxtails.

it is pretty easy to make and is great for these cold days.

I love the winter time because I can get away with having a diet consisting of only soups. Just like this morning for breakfast... I had beef stew, which I will have again for lunch, and then get Pho for dinner.

Plus I get to wear all my cool ass jackets that have been sitting in the closet!

I love the winter time because I can get away with having a diet consisting of only soups. Just like this morning for breakfast... I had beef stew, which I will have again for lunch, and then get Pho for dinner.

Plus I get to wear all my cool ass jackets that have been sitting in the closet!

i agree...i love soup time and beef stew is yummy...the vietnamese have a beef stew that has 5-spice and they eat by dipping french bread in the stew...very yummy.

um can i pay you guys to pack me a lunch everyday? if i have to eat in the shop hood one more time im gonna cry.

maybe loch can start a lunch delivery business. that is how paula deen got started. Just make lunch for the shop a couple of days a week.

it is meyer lemon season at our house. our little tree has ripe lemons and our big tree should have ripe lemons in a couple of weeks.

this is what i make during meyer lemon season Meyer Lemon Panna Cotta

super easy, super delicious. great refreshing dessert.

this is making me want shaker lemon pie...

thinking about making some vegan candies, namely buckeyes and chocolate covered salted caramel shortbread squares. the next SF Vegan Bakesale is coming up so that'll give me an opportunity.

i also want to attempt to make a vegan Bûche de Noël. we'll see what happens.

Ive been on a veggie and fruit kick lately. I have never really tried to not eat meat until this last week and I am surprised about how good I feel. Ive been living off of:

Apples

Fresh salads

Lots of Tomatoes

and Avocado (Duhhh).

I have never gone this long without eating some form of cured pork...

Ive been on a veggie and fruit kick lately. I have never really tried to not eat meat until this last week and I am surprised about how good I feel. Ive been living off of:

Apples

Fresh salads

Lots of Tomatoes

and Avocado (Duhhh).

sounds like a perfect week to give Gather a try...

i couldn't live without tomatoes. they're like candy to me.

Apples

Fresh salads

Lots of Tomatoes

and Avocado (Duhhh).

I just bought cubed pancetta from Costco. I don't know why I felt the need to tell you that.