What do you stand for?

Paulywhore

Here's something to say...you made this thread bogus without any help from anyone. What people are trying to tell you is that there is a very politically diverse group here, all shades of the spectrum from Left to Right. Why bitch-up a tattoo forum with political stuff?

You got zip. Why should anyone spend the time to formulate a big, heavy, theological response to a lame question? I mean, shit, at least you could spend a minute trying to make it look a little bit like you're trying.

Windows to the soul? Fuck are you on???

Only sensible thing you've got in here.

Well sir Mr Dan, and I mean that with respect, ur probably old enough to be my dad so you deserve respect just on the fact of your age alone.

"What people are trying to tell me"? So your saying you are speaking for "the people" like a representative? ok Dan If you say so, I'm glad u feel u can represent the opinions of "the people".

Dan I appreciate your highly articulate address on the subject I threw out on this thread, I clearly have a under developed grasp on reality, consciousness, political diverse groups and culture, and you are clearly light years ahead of me regarding those issues and just life in general.

I quote u - "Windows to the soul? Fuck are you on???"

Uhhh I dont even know how to respond to that Dan.

By the way Dan your tats by Nick Colella are so rad, I love that dudes work, ur lucky to be able to get tattooed by him, Im jealous.

- - - Updated - - -

Man I fucking love Bio-Dome. Not even joking. That movie has a special place in my childhood and heart.

As @<a href="http://www.lastsparrowtattoo.com/forum/member.php?u=1128" target="_blank">Paulywhore</a> let you all know in another thread, I'm a whore, so I only stand when men with money demand it.

Seriously, why is this guy still here?

A message from Aunt Flow @Ursula

- - - Updated - - -

FTW

I can get behind that.

Oh FTW?, you mean fuck the world right?

Man O Man that sounds tough Dan, is that the way you think we are?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1w6q9tVw6c&feature=endscreen

- - - Updated - - -

FTW

I can get behind that.

Cheer up dan U dont have to fuck the world, here I dedicate this song to you -

- - - Updated - - -

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot" -Patrick Henry

Well sir Mr Dan, and I mean that with respect, ur probably old enough to be my dad so you deserve respect just on the fact of your age alone.

Respect is earned, not given. Yeah, I'm probably old enough to be your grandaddy. So what.

"What people are trying to tell me"? So your saying you are speaking for "the people" like a representative? ok Dan If you say so, I'm glad u feel u can represent the opinions of "the people".

Actually, no, I'm not a "representative" of anyone, I was merely pointing out to you the obvious, that there were several people posting on your thread that were trying to tell you something. Reading comprehension is a wonderful thing.

Dan I appreciate your highly articulate address on the subject I threw out on this thread, I clearly have a under developed grasp on reality, consciousness, political diverse groups and culture, and you are clearly light years ahead of me regarding those issues and just life in general.

Pauly, your sarcasm is just so rad, I don't hardly know what to say. I wouldn't claim to be "light-years ahead" of anyone on anything, but I would claim that you are demonstrating a remarkably developed grasp of trolling.

I quote u - "Windows to the soul? Fuck are you on???"

Uhhh I dont even know how to respond to that Dan.

No answer needed, that was pretty self-explanatory.

By the way Dan your tats by Nick Colella are so rad, I love that dudes work, ur lucky to be able to get tattooed by him, Im jealous.

No need to be jealous, there was no luck involved. I worked, I got paid, I paid Nick, he tattooed me. Works that way.

Oh FTW?, you mean fuck the world right? Man O Man that sounds tough Dan, is that the way you think we are?

Very perceptive. Well, I can only speak for myself, but FTW has been a saying to live by since I was much younger. If you think that "sounds tough", or whatever, that's on you. If that's some kind of left-handed challenge, come on with it. Leave us not net-bang. And I speak only for myself at all times unless I specifically say otherwise.

Cheer up dan U dont have to fuck the world, here I dedicate this song to you

Don't need cheering up, and don't watch vids people post on forums.

Yup. I'd say he did a pretty fine job of it too.

I clearly have a under developed grasp on reality, consciousness, political diverse groups and culture, and you are clearly light years ahead of me regarding those issues and just life in general.

Again...yup.

I'm not really a regular poster (mostly because if I don't have anything that I feel is of value to add, I just don't say anything...something you could probably learn a lot from), but I've lurked this board on a daily basis for years, and I'll take 100 "what should I add as filler?" threads over this kind of pseudo-intellectual, argument-baiting dogshit any day. Like Dan S said, we have very diverse political and social views, which we can argue about in 10000 different places on the internet. We come here to talk about tattoos. You've been a dick to people who have a lot of respect on this forum, and for that matter in this community completely unnecessarily. Please go back to commenting on youtube videos and just stay the fuck away.

@Paulywhore

Normally I stay out of these types of things, but this is getting really out of hand. I came to this forum to learn about and research tattooing. I am getting my first one done in October. The people here have been an invaluable resource. They have answered my dumb questions, pointed me in the right direction, and have been fun to talk with as well. I feel comfortable asking questions here because everyone is respectful and they truly seem to want to help.

I am a member of several great forums that I look forward to checking everyday. One of the things that makes them great is the people who participate. The quickest way to drive good people away is to start this kind of mean spirited back and forth between forum members. Sure we can tease each other in a good natured way, but that's not what you are doing. You just seem to want to pick a fight. Maybe you enjoy that, I certainly don't. It contributes nothing to this forum. In your first post here you attacked a female member of the forum in a truly vile way. She does not need me to defend her, and that is not my intention. It does show you to be a person lacking in class and character. Even your username makes you look like a neanderthal. I don't understand your keep attacking folks who are great contributors to the community for no other reason than your apparent need to act like a snarky jerk.

If you don't like a topic, don't post there. If you don't like someone, ignore them. I really don't come here to relive high school so please, give it a rest.

Assholes like @Paulywhore are what make me come here less and less.

Over the past 6 months we've lost a lot of good members and gained a lot of dumb fucking assholes who don't even appear to care about tattoos..

@Paulywhore No one gives a fuck that you got tattooed by Bob Roberts and anyone came come here and name drop people like Nick Collela after surfing the forum for an hour. Please do our mods a favour and delete your profile so they don't have to spend time out of their day doing so.

Can someone please remind me how claiming to stand up for women's right and all that goes hand in hand with calling someone a whore and then making 'aunt flow' jokes?

So basically, I've wasted enough time on your moronic bullshit. Fuck off and leave us or at least me alone.

I mean for fucks sake it's gotten bad enough around here that @dari and @scottsylvia don't even post anymore. Nick Collela is long gone, so's Mario Desa, havn't even seen Stewart Robsin and he had hung on for quite a while. So big huge thank you to all the idiots like @Paulywhore who have scared away anyone who has posting things of substance. Maybe we should put a petition in to have the name changed from Last Sparrow to 'Just Another Shitty Tattoo Forum Full Of Idiot Trolls Who No One Will Ban" Sound good?

Assholes like @Paulywhore are what make me come here less and less.

Over the past 6 months we've lost a lot of good members and gained a lot of dumb fucking assholes who don't even appear to care about tattoos..

@Paulywhore No one gives a fuck that you got tattooed by Bob Roberts and anyone came come here and name drop people like Nick Collela after surfing the forum for an hour. Please do our mods a favour and delete your profile so they don't have to spend time out of their day doing so.

Can someone please remind me how claiming to stand up for women's right and all that goes hand in hand with calling someone a whore and then making 'aunt flow' jokes?

So basically, I've wasted enough time on your moronic bullshit. Fuck off and leave us or at least me alone.

I mean for fucks sake it's gotten bad enough around here that @dari and @scottsylvia don't even post anymore. Nick Collela is long gone, so's Mario Desa, havn't even seen Stewart Robsin and he had hung on for quite a while. So big huge thank you to all the idiots like @Paulywhore who have scared away anyone who has posting things of substance. Maybe we should put a petition in to have the name changed from Last Sparrow to 'Just Another Shitty Tattoo Forum Full Of Idiot Trolls Who No One Will Ban" Sound good?

First and foremost we want everyone to be able to have a good time on the site. Sometimes it can be tough as we have people from all over the world with different perspectives all on one forum so much of the concerns are expected. We can run with a heavy ban hammer using scare tactics censoring everyone through fear and some push of buttons or we can try to guide people to how we want a polite, helpful and useful forum LST to be. Sometimes this is writing something kindly while other times it is not writing anything at all. Each person has to decide what sits best for them and how they want to positively contribute to the site rather than troll for fights or instigate them. We do give people enough room to try and learn the ways of LST and if they don't then yes they get the ban hammer or another feature we have recently discovered that a few people have though you don't hear or see them.

You and many others have been with us for awhile and we want you all to continue on including new members. Remember we all started as newbies. For your knee jerk reactionary poke at the forum and name change, we all make a decision to sign in or not. For the people who you cited as no longer "active" on the forum there are many other reasons why they don't sign in or sign in but don't write and we know many of their reasons and only one has expressed a similar thing you mentioned. Once again we want all to be a part of this and many have come before using the site how we'd like it to be used while others have fallen by the waist side. We are always open to feedback though are not going to just run a censoring fearful forum. We look at things from a birds eye perspective rather than one or a few incidents. We know who instigates and who tries to help.....patience is hard but very useful.

Thanks to all who continue to try and make this a better forum than what has been on the Internet thus far!

People can always PM me or other users rather than the forums if you think it is a bit off subject

I hope you guys have fun with this cock sucker. I've contacted the admin about deleting my account and will be very disappointed if they don't follow through.

Just FYI for people who chose to post here in the future. You can not delete your own account so don't post any photos or anything you do not want to be able to delete later.

My account was made with my Facebook which allows users to message me there too. To those of you who've abused that I'd appreciate if you stop.

People like myself are not cut out for internet message boards so to save myself any more embarrassment and childish behavior I've decided to be done.

@Paulywhore guess you won buddy have fun with that. If you ever see my at a convention, please don't introduce yourself.

I hope you guys have fun with this cock sucker. I've contacted the admin about deleting my account and will be very disappointed if they don't follow through.

Just FYI for people who chose to post here in the future. You can not delete your own account so don't post any photos or anything you do not want to be able to delete later.

My account was made with my Facebook which allows users to message me there too. To those of you who've abused that I'd appreciate if you stop.

People like myself are not cut out for internet message boards so to save myself any more embarrassment and childish behavior I've decided to be done.

@Paulywhore guess you won buddy have fun with that. If you ever see my at a convention, please don't introduce yourself.

Bummer. I always enjoyed your input and fun-natured sass. Best of luck and I hope I do get to meet you and your fella at a convention someday.

And to echo @Dan S, DTMFA

Guess I'll just say it out loud.

PaulyWhore, member since 26 March 11, 48 whole posts, one image posted.

Ursula Thaomson, member since 21 September 11, 1,219 posts, 17 images posted.

I don't see the contest. Ursula is a steady, positive contributor, and Pauly, well, Pauly doesn't seem to be about much of anything.

DTMFA.

Hmmm, what did I miss? I was at the zoo and Trader Joes and apparently not paying attention. Looking back, I'm surprised we listened to Pauly Shore for that long. I think maybe I just skipped his posts because of the bad grammar. Randomly capitalized words in the middle of incomplete sentences are a huge turn off for me, and I don't engage in political discussions on the internet. Even with people who say things like 'Iv'e already affected change in this thread, I got u guys thinking, I got u guys talking,..."

Could someone please point me to where he calls Ursula a whore? Cause that's not what we're shooting for here on our "Shitty Tattoo Forum Full of Idiot Trolls..."

Hmmm, what did I miss? I was at the zoo and Trader Joes and apparently not paying attention. Looking back, I'm surprised we listened to Pauly Shore for that long. I think maybe I just skipped his posts because of the bad grammar. Randomly capitalized words in the middle of incomplete sentences are a huge turn off for me, and I don't engage in political discussions on the internet. Even with people who say things like 'Iv'e already affected change in this thread, I got u guys thinking, I got u guys talking,..."

Could someone please point me to where he calls Ursula a whore? Cause that's not what we're shooting for here on our "Shitty Tattoo Forum Full of Idiot Trolls..."

Hi Mrs Sylvia, I just wanted to say nobody can point out where I called ursula a whore because it never happened, I never called her a whore, she fabricated lies from comments she made about my username which by the way is a typo error.

She said - "Do you think it's appropriate to support the abuse and prostitution of women?"

"Do you think it's o.k. the way many whores get treated by their pimps???"

because my username is paulywhore.

And in another thread about vacationing I made a joke referencing her comment about my name.

Thats it. Now you know the truth, the defense rests.