What do you stand for?

Paulywhore

In this age of madison avenue brainwash and high flicker rate deception left is right and down is up, I mean hey they dang Pres got a nobel peace prize right after launching a war?, tsa grabs usa citizens privates to check for the boogie man?, al gore is a billionaire off of co2 which plants breath?, we hardly have any more constitutional rights left and do you care?

What do you stand for? Maybe your Family? Your free speech? the right to protect yourself? your freedom of assembly? the right to travel?

Or do you see those rights as privileges?

Do you stand for the right to not have to pay for illegal aliens welfare? while are states and country are collapsing financially?

Do you want to live in a computer generated colony that preprograms your life like the Zeitgeist?

Hey you may stand for authoritarianism and love political correctness?

Be Honest and say what you really stand for.

WHAT DO YOU STAND FOR?

I would love to open a dialog about what us americans stand for as well as are international tattoo brothers/sisters.

Personally, I stand for taxonomy. Taxonomy is the practice of classifying information and placing it in categories. For instance, on this board we have categories for a number of different types of information. One of those is "Random Crap" toward the bottom of the main forum sections page, where this type of discussion belongs. I guess that makes me authoritarian?

Personally, I stand for taxonomy. Taxonomy is the practice of classifying information and placing it in categories. For instance, on this board we have categories for a number of different types of information. One of those is "Random Crap" toward the bottom of the main forum sections page, where this type of discussion belongs. I guess that makes me authoritarian?

Yeah Homie I dont see Life, Consciousness, and the Country Im from or the World for that matter as "Random Crap".

"Some people think life is but a joke" to quote a late famous artist.

But hey you may be more interested in organizing posts on a website than you are in Life or real issues in Life, and thats cool, Own It!

This thread is not about old ladies on a bus or organizing alphabetical letters or numerical ergonomics or Picking Fly shit out of Pepper.

This thread is about Life, you know that thing you are living.

I guess i gotta get deeper for some out there, the secret to life is that it is only like 5 minutes long, u gotta make shit happen and you gotta stand for something, or you may stand for nothing? Either way Own it!

Its your life not mine.

Yeah Homie I dont see Life, Consciousness, and the Country Im from or the World for that matter as "Random Crap".

"Some people think life is but a joke" to quote a late famous artist.

But hey you may be more interested in organizing posts on a website than you are in Life or real issues in Life, and thats cool, Own It!

This thread is not about old ladies on a bus or organizing alphabetical letters or numerical ergonomics or Picking Fly shit out of Pepper.

This thread is about Life, you know that thing you are living.

I guess i gotta get deeper for some out there, the secret to life is that it is only like 5 minutes long, u gotta make shit happen and you gotta stand for something, or you may stand for nothing? Either way Own it!

Its your life not mine.

You realize this is a TATTOO forum- you know, tattoos, those pictures we permanently stick on our very impermanent bodies. Some are good and some are bad from a technical perspective, some are thought out and planned and some are seemingly chosen at whim, but perhaps based out of a lower drive in our id. But whatever the case, this is most certainly a virtual forum about tattoos in a virtual space called the internet. You can argue that this is real all you want, but in my opinion, it will have little effect on what happens to me, sitting at this keyboard as I hunt and peck this out.

You want to affect real change, get offline and do something. You're concerned about the treatment of women, life, consciousness or the country you're from, get out, volunteer and do something about it. Or have circular arguments with random strangers on the internet, many of whom I should point out, aren't even from your country.

It's your life, not mine indeed.

@Kev, I'm an advanced hunt-and-pecker myself. I'll stand and drink a beer to that!

- - - Updated - - -

I also stand for the greatness of this film, @Paulywhore probably agrees.

215px-BioDomeposter.jpg

All jokes aside. Everybody stands for something. We are a bunch of tattooed folks who have diverse political and socio-economical backgrounds. If you want to know what we stand for, why not make the question less vague.

Like, "Hey CultExciter, are you socially liberal?" And my answer would be, "Sure, for the most part. I don't care what other people do with their lives as long as they don't care what I do with mine."

You realize this is a TATTOO forum- you know, tattoos, those pictures we permanently stick on our very impermanent bodies. Some are good and some are bad from a technical perspective, some are thought out and planned and some are seemingly chosen at whim, but perhaps based out of a lower drive in our id. But whatever the case, this is most certainly a virtual forum about tattoos in a virtual space called the internet. You can argue that this is real all you want, but in my opinion, it will have little effect on what happens to me, sitting at this keyboard as I hunt and peck this out.

You want to affect real change, get offline and do something. You're concerned about the treatment of women, life, consciousness or the country you're from, get out, volunteer and do something about it. Or have circular arguments with random strangers on the internet, many of whom I should point out, aren't even from your country.

Hey man at least you have sumthin to say, at least you have your talking points and your politically correct way of trying to make my thread look bad.

Iv'e already affected change in this thread, I got u guys thinking, I got u guys talking, I got to see a taste of what some of you are all about, some people all they got to talk about is old ladies on a bus drinking beer, and pecker hunting? Lol.

But yeah this is off to a great start.

I realize this is a Tattoo forum and I also realize that all of the tattoos we get in life parallel our own lives, we get Mom hearts, daggers, animals, religious tattoos, eye balls because it is the window into the soul, and on and on, do you see my point? Its all tied in together like a web a spider spins.

I have nothing against you Kev, hell I'll buy u a beer sometime if we ever meet, and thanks for actually saying something, at least you spoke your mind.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey man at least you have sumthin to say, at least you have your talking points and your politically correct way of trying to make my thread look bad.

Iv'e already affected change in this thread, I got u guys thinking, I got u guys talking, I got to see a taste of what some of you are all about, some people all they got to talk about is old ladies on a bus drinking beer, and pecker hunting? Lol.

I realize this is a Tattoo forum and I also realize that all of the tattoos we get in life parallel our own lives, we get Mom hearts, daggers, animals, religious tattoos, eye balls because it is the window into the soul, and on and on, do you see my point? Its all tied in together like a web a spider spins.

I have nothing against you Kev, hell I'll buy u a beer sometime if we ever meet, and thanks for actually saying something, at least you spoke your mind.

I quickly glanced at ths before I read it properly.

I thought it said "I stand for taxidermy"

Here's something to say...you made this thread bogus without any help from anyone. What people are trying to tell you is that there is a very politically diverse group here, all shades of the spectrum from Left to Right. Why bitch-up a tattoo forum with political stuff?

You got zip. Why should anyone spend the time to formulate a big, heavy, theological response to a lame question? I mean, shit, at least you could spend a minute trying to make it look a little bit like you're trying.

Windows to the soul? Fuck are you on???

Only sensible thing you've got in here.

This thread has got me thinking... a lot. I thought about things, and I thought about things some more and I realized, I may never have the answer to life's greatest question... Why was "Pauly" cancelled after only 7 episodes? Some people here would say it was the writing, others the comedic performances. I wouldn't expect everyone to agree on an issue as divisive as this but I think we can all agree it deserved a shot at season 2.

Just my 2 cents, guys.