Paulywhore

Pencil Pole - Wood or Mechanical?

For me it depends on what I am doing the drawing for. If I am doing a tattoo design I use 2 different mechanical pencils. One is a .9 mm that I have loaded with red soft lead, and the second is a normal .9 mechanical pencil. I use the red to do my sketch then the normal to do my final line drawing. When I copy it the red doesn't print. However if I am doing an fully rendered graphite drawing I use normal pencils. For me it is easier to get smooth gradients with the bigger leads and it is also a little easier to tailor the point of the lead to get it to do what I need it to do.

I like how he's trying to get on the quote in signature game, except he can't even figure out how to get that done right.

Moron.

For the record, I generally use wooden pencils. Maybe @Paulywhore would like to borrow one to shove straight up his ass.

4170726930_1fb626a2b1_z.jpg

That sucker gotta be worth a few bux these days.

And I dunno, I was raised on German folklore, und ich hat nicht gehort den Hexe genamt "Ursala".

Bubble(berry)butt.

4170726930_1fb626a2b1_z.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

However, I use a mixture of stuff. I'm a big fan of holders for loose work and I refine with WOOD. HARD STIFF WOOD.

- - - Updated - - -

Crap, not nearly as funny as I thought it was...just like someone else we know.

Oh, I get it, he meant "poll." This is why I never read these posts. Spell check is common courtesy, no?

Sorry Im public school edgimicated

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry Im public school edgimicated

But yeah I meant to say "Poll"