Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

i love doing that just feeling like you want something new so you call your guy and the next day your picking out what you want and slapping it on. only tattoo heads

You know your an LST member when... lol. I'll be sure to post up once done :) Originally I'd said to myself nothing else after my last one until my back is done... that lasted all of 2 or so months... once again all LSTs' fault :cool: and I'm more than ok with that

You know your an LST member when... lol. I'll be sure to post up once done :) Originally I'd said to myself nothing else after my last one until my back is done... that lasted all of 2 or so months... once again all LSTs' fault :cool: and I'm more than ok with that

Please do. See if you can make it another 2 months

Heading to London from NYC for the third time in a fucking month (not solely for tattoos, I'm not that crazy), hoping to get another one from Liam Sparkes. I start my 4 sessions with Hooper here in NYC two weeks from today, and then in December I start TWENTY or so sessions with Mike Rubendall.

Oh shit...Rubendall....what are you doing?

I sent an email to Russ Abbott since I just noticed he's doing a rare guest spot in my area. It wouldn't be until next year but we'll see what happens. I really like his work but he's very selective.

He just had two spots open on Saturday here in Portland, but you had to describe your tattoo in two words or less. The got swooped up quick, but should be fun to see what he is working on this weekend.

He just had two spots open on Saturday here in Portland, but you had to describe your tattoo in two words or less. The got swooped up quick, but should be fun to see what he is working on this weekend.

I probably won't get my hopes up but his guest spot was just announced and I gave him a couple of ideas so what the hell.

Honestly, it has been a hellish couple of weeks in terms of work and insane schedules and blah blah blah but @Graeme and I are going on a tattoo road trip to New York this weekend and that is totally, totally, getting both of us through the week. Tattoo anticipation is a great coping mechanism during times of stress! :)