Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

On 5/18/2016 at 5:35 AM, suburbanxcore said:

How's your collection been comin along? Without you instagram for a minute I was missing pictures of delicious food and your tat-progress!

Yeah, I came crawling back to the Instagram because of 1) good friends of mine asking me nicely to come back and 2) boredom at the Long Beach Airport because TSA is a breeze and I miscalculated my timing.

I told myself "no more tattoos for awhile" and obviously that didn't work out. But I'm going to make another attempt at a sabbatical after June. We'll see how that goes.

16 hours ago, MoistTowelette said:

Did you get this done already? Would love to pop in and say hello/laugh at you in pain 

Just finished this yesterday. And thankfully no one was around to watch me die except Jason.

13 minutes ago, LizBee said:

Just got a call that my appointment for tomorrow has to be canceled. UGH. Been waiting for months, but I can wait some more - patience...... 

Boooooo. I hate when that happens. I am going in tonight ... unless my artist Josh calls me in the next 1.5 hours.

I'm going to try to head in to a local shop's anniversary party on June 11th. It's all flash drawn specifically for that event so I'm going to go check it out and see if anything catches my eye. It benefits a local animal charity, so I'm telling myself it's my duty to get a new tattoo just a couple weeks after finishing another. :10_wink:

I'm going to try to head in to a local shop's anniversary party on June 11th. It's all flash drawn specifically for that event so I'm going to go check it out and see if anything catches my eye. It benefits a local animal charity, so I'm telling myself it's my duty to get a new tattoo just a couple weeks after finishing another. :10_wink:

I went to one of those last year and had a great time! I was talking to the guys a week later and they said they put on 50+ tattoos that day! Missed it this year but it was fun.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

I had a consultation with Yutaro at Seven Doors Tattoo today and put down the deposit for Japanese cranes on my arm! He wants to do another consultation, which includes drawing on me, about 10 days before we start tattooing in two months. I love that he's taking the time to check how the idea works on my body before he draws up the actual stencil. Very excited now!

I'm holding out for a trip to Liberty Tattoo (Seattle) in July. Probably get something small. A friend has picked up a bunch of pieces from Jake that turned out really strong. Also like Trevor Taylors stuff. So will see what strikes me for a walk-in. 

Other than that I'm holding out until the fall ... want to do a bunch of swimming and sunburnin', it's tattoo off-season right now !

I think I have tattoo OCD, :8_laughing:

I have a  lot of tattoos and have been getting tattooed for many years,

and still it seems everyday ,all day,

all I think about is tattoos,tattooed people,tattoo art,tattoo shops,and probably the worst is me thinking of what my next tattoo will be.

do you guys think I have a problem ? does this happen to anyone else ?

now don't get me wrong,I still think about beer & sex & food !

Edited by Dan

1 hour ago, Dan said:

I think I have tattoo OCD, :8_laughing:

I have a  lot of tattoos and have been getting tattooed for many years,

and still it seems everyday ,all day,

all I think about is tattoos,tattooed people,tattoo art,tattoo shops,and probably the worst is me thinking of what my next tattoo will be.

do you guys think I have a problem ? does this happen to anyone else ?

now don't get me wrong,I still think about beer & sex & food !

Beer, sex, tattoos and food... throw in music and basketball and I'm honestly not sure there is anything else worth thinking about anyway. 

20 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

I gave him two ideas for what I wanted but it seems he was more into a battle royale Tiger and Snake.  With some other elements I asked him to incorporate.  

Super excited!!!!

YES! Can't go wrong with Tiger and Snake. Have one of those in progress myself...

That's gonna be awesome.