Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

Getting my left elbow ditch done next month. Gonna get a rose with the vine coming up on my bicep to fill up a spot that has been bothering me for some time now.

Not looking forward to healing an elbow in the hottest month of the year ;)

Also a bit nervous since it will be the first tattoo that will be visible when I have rolled up sleeves.

Probably gonna get some more small tattoos at the end of july/august as well 

2 hours ago, exume said:

About to drive down to Denver and meet Oliver Peck, woo hoo

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

that's cool and so is he,really down to earth dude,we spent about 5 hours with him ,my wife and myself drove 3 hours to convention in Fresno a couple months ago and both got work from him at that show,it was a great time,and great tattoos,it was super fun for my wife and me to get tattooed by the same guy at the same show.He is a real kick to talk to.

hand0.jpg

mermaid00.jpg

I am trying to nail down 2 more appointments with him for us at SF in october.

Edited by Dan

• 2 weeks later...

my first trip to NYC is finally coming this weekend!

Jondix on Sunday and Garver on Monday!!

I need to figure out what to do on Saturday, Monday morning, and Tuesday...  food, galleries, museums, i think... and maybe a stop by smith street.

i'll be staying with a buddy in huntington, but if anyone has a couch closer to the city, i'd be willing to fork over a fee!  ;)  i might have to dig thru old threads on couch surfing.

Orchard Street and the LES offers a plethora of goodness. For food, Russ and Daughters is almost right across the street from Invisible. Doughnut Plant is a quick walk on Grand. Megan Massacre's place is on Orchard as well as is the Great Frog. Chinatown is a trip to walk around in...especially where it meets Little Italy. King Avenue is on Bowery...as is the Bowery Ballroom. You may want to check to see who's playing during your stay! If you've never been to Times Square, do it. Swirling mass of humanity but it's good to see! @Hands On

On 07/03/2016 at 11:04 AM, marley mission said:

8/29 with Todd Noble at Redemption

little bit of a hike so it might become a tattoo / Fenway / overnight man tour type of thing...if I can convince a buddy to join in :)

either way - I'm getting tattooed :)

Fantastic--I will buy you a beer afterward if you have the time!

@polliwog sounds great! I'll hit you up with my cell# as we get closer - as of now I am probably doing the quick turn around back to jersey that evening - my appt is a 3-5 spot - but always got time for a beer :8_laughing: - but I am toying with alternate plans that have me staying in Boston overnight - was actually thinking about going to Rhode Island and seeing about setting up something at Torchbearer for the following day - I don't think the funds will accomodate pursuing that though at this time

@marley mission @Graeme I'll talk so much it will make you forget your pain! 

That sounds like an ambitious plan for the evening, but both of my appointments with Todd have finished on time, so hopefully you will be OK. Redemption is pretty close to Charlie's Kitchen in Harvard Square, which has a nice beer garden and alcohol-absorbing food!

Edited by polliwog

On 7/7/2016 at 9:05 PM, Hands On said:

my first trip to NYC is finally coming this weekend!

Jondix on Sunday and Garver on Monday!!

I need to figure out what to do on Saturday, Monday morning, and Tuesday...  food, galleries, museums, i think... and maybe a stop by smith street.

i'll be staying with a buddy in huntington, but if anyone has a couch closer to the city, i'd be willing to fork over a fee!  ;)  i might have to dig thru old threads on couch surfing.

So you are one of the lucky few who got in with Jondix!  JEALOUS!  If I had seen this sooner, you could have crashed on our couch.  Sorry about that...