Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

While I'm getting the back lasered, I'm also trying to decide on where to proceed next with placeable ink. I've already got 1 x "half sleeve" and 1 x "lower squid pant". For balance, will the next piece be the other "half sleeve" or the other lower leg? Hmmmmm . . . .

While I'm getting the back lasered, I'm also trying to decide on where to proceed next with placeable ink. I've already got 1 x "half sleeve" and 1 x "lower squid pant". For balance, will the next piece be the other "half sleeve" or the other lower leg? Hmmmmm . . . .

Seems to be similar problem with me, too. I've got some tattoo ideas ready to go but placement is driving me nuts, what I want to put where, etc. I tend to over think things, though. This could go in the workplace thread too, because I work with kids so I'm a little careful as to what might be visible.

My next and lucky 14th will be a bird with a treble note as the body and smaller music notes around the wings on my right hip. Going to do it whenever we have a slow night and I'm in the mood for it/dressed for it in the next couple weeks. My artist/mentor and I discussed placing it in a way that it will look awesome with my curves. I'm excited!

Next appointment for me is the 14 Dec. Booked a 3 hrs session with Snappy Gomez/Kings Cross Tattoo London to continue the arm. Next up is the shoulder blade where a print of Jose Guadalupe Posada will go. Looking forward to it.

@smoz; let us know how the session with Mo went. He did both my lower legs from knee to ankle. He is such a great guy.

Jose Guadalupe Posada - Seven Deadly Sins:

seven_deadly_sins_3_resized_thumb.jpg

Looks like my next tattoo will be from Frank Lee probably in the next week!

Just a heads up to collectors......Frank will be tattooing at Body Mod tattoo in Annapolis and should be up here in the Baltimore/Annapolis/DC area by the end of the week if all goes well! Not sure when he will be back this way so think about getting something if you're into his work!

:)

my brother has a really bad collection of tattoos. he recently told me that he wanted to go to a local shop on long island to get a samurai tattoo done. i quickly talked him out of it. i'm getting him a gift certificate to kings ave for christmas. so excited for him to get it.

Do you need any more brothers?