Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

After I finish my koi 1/2 sleeve next month I want to get some traditional flash pieces on my lower legs. The two pieces i have in mind right now are a dagger & rose and a sailor jerry demon/devil head. Thought it would be a good idea to get some classics while I brain storm ideas for a 1/2 sleeve on my other arm and then eventually a back piece....

Going to NYC this weekend. I have an appointment on Saturday with Bert Krak (getting something off the wall of flash) and one on Sunday with Bailey Hunter Robinson (getting a bird). Also have an appointment in September with Scott Sylvia (not sure what I am getting for this one) as well as one in October with Ron Wells (getting a skull).

Glad to see LSTers getting a lot of tattoos this fall/winter.

Going to NYC this weekend. I have an appointment on Saturday with Bert Krak (getting something off the wall of flash) and one on Sunday with Bailey Hunter Robinson (getting a bird). Also have an appointment in September with Scott Sylvia (not sure what I am getting for this one) as well as one in October with Ron Wells (getting a skull).

Glad to see LSTers getting a lot of tattoos this fall/winter.

That is one hell of a line-up!

Love that guys work...if I had more space id get tattooed by him...I just think a man like that deserves a large chunk of flesh. Too many good tattooers not enough skin. Doing your Back? you prob posted all these things already.

Yea his big stuff is outta this world. I'm doing my leg from waist to foot. Backpieces are too small.

Firstly, I'd like to thank @CultExciter for this rad thread. Second, I have an appointment at the end of October with Josh Cruse to start my left arm sleeve. I have started the email process to get tattooed by Chad Koeplinger. I'm also planning on making the trek to Chicago early next year. Hopefully to hang out with our own @Dan S, and spend some time at CTC. I'm probably going to have to take the shitty MegaBus up there. Which I am not looking forward to.

Firstly, I'd like to thank @CultExciter for this rad thread. Second, I have an appointment at the end of October with Josh Cruse to start my left arm sleeve. I have started the email process to get tattooed by Chad Koeplinger. I'm also planning on making the trek to Chicago early next year. Hopefully to hang out with our own @Dan S, and spend some time at CTC. I'm probably going to have to take the shitty MegaBus up there. Which I am not looking forward to.

Amtrak, my man, Amtrak.

Let me know when and we'll definitely get together!

Dan, Amtrak is actually about twice as much, and only about an hour or so of a shorter trip. I still have a lot of planning to do about it. But, I'll pm you when I get stuff more figured out.

Bummer...it's been, let's see, 40 frkn years since I did that trip, once on the RR and once on the Dog...sucked both times!

It just seems to be in the air. Personally I feel like there are so many oppurtunites to get tattooed by people I have been wanting to get work done by. I just wish I had a little more disposable income. After my SF trip in a couple weeks, Erik Inksmith is doing a guest spot here in town and I would really like to get tattooed by him and I need to get a Dave Lum tattoo while I still can. Matt Arriola is on the backburner for a minute, but as soon as I build up a cushion again he is at the top of the list.

I have this fu dog that needs a freshening. Its on the inside of my forearm, from wrist to elbow. That's my next ink happening, probably in the fall. My artist is dying to do it and we've already discussed colors and other details. Looks like 3 sessions and the ultimate goal is to get the forearm sleeve completed.

CG

This thread is fucking amazing and why I signed up here!

As for me, getting tattooed by Marie Sena at the Montreal convention in September, then getting more work on my back by the awesome Steph Tamez at Saved in October. I am not usually someone who gets tattooed this frequently but I think I am going through a thing. Maaaaay fit in another piece before the end of the year to commemorate a Big Life Event but not sure if timing will work out.

@slayer9019 - you know homie, I like the way you think ;) In all honesty, I have dreamed about a trip to the states forever. Would love to go cross country from NY to LA (or the other way) and make sure its around the time of the SFO convention. I'd have to really, really figure out who I want something from with what space I have left to work with (backs clean but spoken for lol)... so who'd have a couch for me on this magical mystery tour? haha

@slayer9019 - you know homie, I like the way you think ;) In all honesty, I have dreamed about a trip to the states forever. Would love to go cross country from NY to LA (or the other way) and make sure its around the time of the SFO convention. I'd have to really, really figure out who I want something from with what space I have left to work with (backs clean but spoken for lol)... so who'd have a couch for me on this magical mystery tour? haha

Since I told you to come, I have a couch available.