Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

just waiting for april. My bday gift from my sister will be a palm sized tattoo, like I gave to her for her birthday.

I have a whole bunch of ideas, but I dont know.

I don't really want it to have a meaning, just look nice.

I wish a palm sized snake would look good, cause I would get that.

So now I am stuck, trying to decide what I want.

No, don't say panther

If your into traditional, you can't go wrong with a snake and dagger or a snake and ladyhead or a snake and flower or a snake and any other combination. I really like snake tattoos that don't show the whole body. Meaning, like a head, with a cool view of the tongue and teeth and then the head being severed. I've always thought that daggers or arrows through a severed cobra head would be rad as fuck.

just waiting for april. My bday gift from my sister will be a palm sized tattoo, like I gave to her for her birthday.

I have a whole bunch of ideas, but I dont know.

I don't really want it to have a meaning, just look nice.

I wish a palm sized snake would look good, cause I would get that.

So now I am stuck, trying to decide what I want.

No, don't say panther

tiger head

Why would a palm sized snake NOT look good? If it's all coiled up, I think it'd look awesome.

Or, since I brought it up in another thread, bent back lady-skulls are always cool! If you don't mind boobs on your tattoo. Or yeah, fuck it, I'll second tiger head.

Why would a palm sized snake NOT look good? If it's all coiled up, I think it'd look awesome.

Or, since I brought it up in another thread, bent back lady-skulls are always cool! If you don't mind boobs on your tattoo. Or yeah, fuck it, I'll second tiger head.

If that was directed at me...

I love snakes in all forms in a tattoo. I just really loved ones that dont show the whole body.

I have to take my young son to swimming lessons for the next two months so the tattoo I got last week will be it for awhile, all other works in progress will have to wait.

But to celebrate when the lessons are over and I can get tattooed again, I booked an appointment with Matt Arriola in late June.

That's why I hate tattoos in the summer. I love taking my daughter to the beach so I'll be done after June for a while unless someone awesome guest spots who I can't miss.

I think in May me and my wife will be picking out each others (not as sweet as you think, we're both assholes) and getting that. We've decided wall flash only, no drug related art, no words. We'll probably hit Taylor Street again since they're fun and down with that sort of crap.

That's why I hate tattoos in the summer. I love taking my daughter to the beach so I'll be done after June for a while unless someone awesome guest spots who I can't miss.

I think in May me and my wife will be picking out each others (not as sweet as you think, we're both assholes) and getting that. We've decided wall flash only, no drug related art, no words. We'll probably hit Taylor Street again since they're fun and down with that sort of crap.

You should pick the "Beer Slut" flash from a sheet by Dave Fox, I think its Dave's at least(anyone know the sheet I am talking about?)... That shit is hilarious.

Oh so cool! @Tim Burke what are you getting from Xam? I was really lucky getting my appt with him, he first told me that he didn't have any openings but then I got another email saying it's my lucky day and he just got a cancellation on the day I'm in London so it couldn't resist, even though I might have to live on nothing this summer to be able to afford all this :P Anyways, very stoked :)

@Eilin That's so lucky! I've waited a couple of years (they even missed me out of the previous batch of people they rang up, I just happened to pop in the other day):p As I've said before though, I don't really mind the wait, just got on with getting tattooed by other people and waited for my time to come around.

I'm getting a crowned skull and snake on the outside of my right bicep, that's the vague plan anyway.

DUDE.........I ENVY you so hard right now. how long have you been waiting??? what're you guys doing?!!!! tell MEE! :P

This will be the 4th session on my back. I waited as long as it took to laser the existing tattoo on my back, documented here...

http://www.lastsparrowtattoo.com/forum/tattoo-removal-coverup/1663-my-laser-chronicles.html

Between the laser sessions and heal time it was a little more than a year. The only reason I got in so quick is I had a super rare skateboard that he was looking for. Unfortunately it was one of only 3 more boards he's looking to collect. The other 2 are nearly impossible to find, one I don't believe even exists, the other I actually found but the condition of it (pretty nice actually) still wasn't good enough.

This will be the 4th session on my back. I waited as long as it took to laser the existing tattoo on my back, documented here...

http://www.lastsparrowtattoo.com/forum/tattoo-removal-coverup/1663-my-laser-chronicles.html

Between the laser sessions and heal time it was a little more than a year. The only reason I got in so quick is I had a super rare skateboard that he was looking for. Unfortunately it was one of only 3 more boards he's looking to collect. The other 2 are nearly impossible to find, one I don't believe even exists, the other I actually found but the condition of it (pretty nice actually) still wasn't good enough.

Which board did you have?