Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

This will be the 4th session on my back. I waited as long as it took to laser the existing tattoo on my back, documented here...

http://www.lastsparrowtattoo.com/forum/tattoo-removal-coverup/1663-my-laser-chronicles.html

Between the laser sessions and heal time it was a little more than a year. The only reason I got in so quick is I had a super rare skateboard that he was looking for. Unfortunately it was one of only 3 more boards he's looking to collect. The other 2 are nearly impossible to find, one I don't believe even exists, the other I actually found but the condition of it (pretty nice actually) still wasn't good enough.

damn dude you're lucky! wish i had some of those decks haha

Aw! soo cool Valerie is the best! There's supposed to be a really good Japanese place right across the street from FST, I didn't go there last time, but Val and Stewart recommended it when I asked them for places to eat. They know lots of good places in the area but the restaurants might not be open early if you are eating before the appt. :) Also maybe @jade1955 or @Jade1959 got some pointers?

Starting my torso with Valarie end of May!!!!!! train tickets booked, anybody got recommendations on where to eat close to frith street? was going to try china town when I went down for my consultation but ended up in pizza hut

Aw! soo cool Valerie is the best! There's supposed to be a really good Japanese place right across the street from FST, I didn't go there last time, but Val and Stewart recommended it when I asked them for places to eat. They know lots of good places in the area but the restaurants might not be open early if you are eating before the appt. :) Also maybe @jade1955 or @Jade1959 got some pointers?

Cheers, appt's at 12:30 so ill after get some munch on the train ride down, after mind you Ill be ready for a banquet!

@scott @Eilin is spot on about the Japanese restaurant. It's called Koya and its across the street from FST. I've only managed to get to eat there once and it was very good.

Its quite small and its not unusual to see a queue waiting for a seat. Most of the restaurants in China Town aren't up to much. I've been in Gourmet Burger Kitchen (about three doors away from FST) a couple of times. They serve a good burger. The only thing is that if you have an early appointment theres not much to choose from. The Breakfast Club is also supposed to be good, although I can't vouch for that. You'll also get a very nice bacon & brioche roll at a pub called the Spice of Life. Thats next door to the Palace Theatre in Shaftesbury Ave a 5 minute walk from the shop.

@scott @Eilin is spot on about the Japanese restaurant. It's called Koya and its across the street from FST. I've only managed to get to eat there once and it was very good.

Its quite small and its not unusual to see a queue waiting for a seat. Most of the restaurants in China Town aren't up to much. I've been in Gourmet Burger Kitchen (about three doors away from FST) a couple of times. They serve a good burger. The only thing is that if you have an early appointment theres not much to choose from. The Breakfast Club is also supposed to be good, although I can't vouch for that. You'll also get a very nice bacon & brioche roll at a pub called the Spice of Life. Thats next door to the Palace Theatre in Shaftesbury Ave a 5 minute walk from the shop.

And here's me ducking in to Nando's for a takeaway burger all the time. I guess that's because i usually drive to London and have little time to get anything done before i head to the shop, not enough time to look around!

Got my appointment with Mario next week so maybe i'll be a bit more brave with my dining choice!

@jade1955 cheers I think I might af't to try the japanese place be my first time though, although the first appointment is going to be a bit of a rush back to the train (Ill have an about an hour ) so Ill more than likely have to grab and go, if i miss the train its only an extra hour journey so not to bad.

6h 30m round trip but it'll be worth it.

The 2nd appointment Ill have a bit more time to explore around but Im not doing the touristy thing again my legs ache just thinking about it.

I have done the breakfast club and it was rather good. Another busy place that is small so there can be a wait there as well.

I have done the breakfast club and it was rather good. Another busy place that is small so there can be a wait there as well.

You sure got to eat at some great spots when you were in London.

- - - Updated - - -

And here's me ducking in to Nando's for a takeaway burger all the time. I guess that's because i usually drive to London and have little time to get anything done before i head to the shop, not enough time to look around!

Got my appointment with Mario next week so maybe i'll be a bit more brave with my dining choice!

Even the Eds Easy Diner, in Soho (which is shit in my home town) is ok. There's even a Michelin starred restaurant, Arbutus, in Frith Street.

FST have got some amazing artists visiting over the next few months.

You sure got to eat at some great spots when you were in London.

- - - Updated - - -

Even the Eds Easy Diner, in Soho (which is shit in my home town) is ok. There's even a Michelin starred restaurant, Arbutus, in Frith Street.

FST have got some amazing artists visiting over the next few months.

We did!!! My waistline has been feeling the effects!!!!

Re-doing the lines of the tattoo in the back of my knee, with Knibbe Pallius

Tiger from early 1900's flash sheet coming out of a flower, with Cezilia Hjelt

The masked Dietzel girl, with Joel Albertsson

All in the same day, the two later at the same time. Should be fun!

Hey guys, this will be my first post outside of initiation! I'm back to be tattoo'd again this wednesday. I'm not entirely sure what we are doing but i really enjoy seeing what my artist comes up with. I love his style and i think he gets my style as everything he's created has had little input from me! So it'll be some more filling of my left arm. Then i'll be back to see him in hopefully two weeks.. my idea at the moment is two warrior girl heads, one on each thigh, one wearing a panther head and the other a tiger head but we shall see! Really excited but a little sad as after my warrior girls i'm going to need to take a break for a while... those pesky children won't live off beans on toast much longer ;)