Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

I'm in a bit of a dilemma right now. Since I'm hitchhiking trough Europe as we speak Im constantly on the road, which isn't the best place to heal a tattoo (but it is possible with good care) and budget is small for the trip. It just so happens that after the weekend I'll probably be in Trieste, Italy. I googled tattoo trieste and found Inkamatic Tattoos « Inkamatic where this guy works. The site says they do walk-ins. The work is awesome and it would be a great experience getting a small tattoo during my trip. Anyone here have experience with healing tattoos on the road that can help me out with my dilemma? I'm carrying around a 17kg backpack at all times so that's something to consider as well. What to do, what to do?

@ChrisvK maybe not your lower legs either. Those things are a bitch to heal at the best of times

Good one, I was actually considering adding on my lower left leg but since I'm walking/standing an aweful lot that might not be a bright idea ;) this will be my 2nd tattoo so I'm basicly blank canvas. Maybe inner bicep or something. Will look out of place at first but once i add around it ill be fine. I'll keep you posted!

For the first time in a while I have nothing booked. (Ok ok I have a touch-up session booked, but that doesn't count, right? Right?) I'm having a terrible time figuring out what I want to use for filler in a bunch of spots on my forearms. My creative well is empty. I'm at a loss.

You mentioned maybe a snake but you couldn't think of how a small one would work? What about some William Grimshaw flash?

tumblr_lry78j0o9u1qmp17qo1_500.jpg

I really like the bottom right hand corner. Definitely going into contention! So far im stuck between: that snake, mandala flower thing, another lady on my chest, or a lady head somewhere else, or kali on my back right shoulder. Definitely have a budget, unfortunately since this is being gifted to me, but maybe if i ask my brother to add into what my sister is paying for, i'll be able to get something nicer.

I really like the bottom right hand corner. Definitely going into contention! So far im stuck between: that snake, mandala flower thing, another lady on my chest, or a lady head somewhere else, or kali on my back right shoulder. Definitely have a budget, unfortunately since this is being gifted to me, but maybe if i ask my brother to add into what my sister is paying for, i'll be able to get something nicer.

snake head ripping through the skin also might be a good option.

heres an example by stefano at frith st of what i'm imagining:

***photo borrowed from frith street's facebook page https://www.facebook.com/frithstreettattoo

374010_484444904929230_1208380260_n.jpg

I'll be heading to Long Island, Brooklyn, & Queens the weekend of May 3-5th to hit a bunch of street shops and pick up a tattoo by Peter Giaquinto! I will probably visit with Cliff White, Richie and Mary Montgomery, Mike Perfetto, Tony Polito, Steve Delgatto, Ronnie Dell'Aquila, and.....Rich Fie and hit up all of their shops (minus Tony P.'s of course) and do some amount of hanging out but not sure if I will add any more work from them!

I may hop over to Staten Island to Marvin Moskowitz's shop too and get tattooed but I am mostly concentrating on the Brooklyn & Queens areas AND I do love an awesome street shop!

I may also pay a visit to Smith Street and see who's there that day too!

If anyone has any other suggestions for me to visit then please don't hesitate to speak up.....especially if they are close to any of the other shops I am gonna hit in Brooklyn & Queens!

I had some airline tickets I needed to use so NYC was the place I decided to use them on for a mini tattoo trip......I'll try to remember to take some photos!

For the first time in a while I have nothing booked. (Ok ok I have a touch-up session booked, but that doesn't count, right? Right?) I'm having a terrible time figuring out what I want to use for filler in a bunch of spots on my forearms. My creative well is empty. I'm at a loss.

In retrospect, this post is actually pretty funny. Three days ago your "creative well is empty" and now you have two new tattoos. Awesome.

I'll be heading to Long Island, Brooklyn, & Queens the weekend of May 3-5th to hit a bunch of street shops and pick up a tattoo by Peter Giaquinto! I will probably visit with Cliff White, Richie and Mary Montgomery, Mike Perfetto, Tony Polito, Steve Delgatto, Ronnie Dell'Aquila, and.....Rich Fie and hit up all of their shops (minus Tony P.'s of course) and do some amount of hanging out but not sure if I will add any more work from them!

I may hop over to Staten Island to Marvin Moskowitz's shop too and get tattooed but I am mostly concentrating on the Brooklyn & Queens areas AND I do love an awesome street shop!

I may also pay a visit to Smith Street and see who's there that day too!

If anyone has any other suggestions for me to visit then please don't hesitate to speak up.....especially if they are close to any of the other shops I am gonna hit in Brooklyn & Queens!

I had some airline tickets I needed to use so NYC was the place I decided to use them on for a mini tattoo trip......I'll try to remember to take some photos!

I've only been to one shop in NY in Brooklyn... Three Kings Tattoo

Its an incredible shop and if you get lucky maybe you'll catch Ron Wells guesting.