Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

I'm booked in with Bert Krak at Smith Street for this coming Thursday (7/25).

I imagine I'll get some flash, but I'm going in with a pretty open mind as to what I get put on me.

I was planning on just going in a bit early and staring at the books and walls until something jumped out at me. That said, I really love his roses. So clean and classic. And I've seen some really nice lady heads he's done. Some pretty great moths/butterflies as well. And some great cat heads and apes...actually, there isn't much I've seen that I don't dig.

All of which is to say that I'm pretty indecisive with five days to go.

Any suggestions? (Aside from a hatchet man.)

More than a little nerdily excited.

Planning a (tattoo) trip for this fall. Starting at the London Tattoo convention I'll snatch some pieces from El Carlo, maybe Jaclyn Rehe, a friend in Serbia and near the end of the trip: Rudy Fritsch and Dane Mancini in Trieste.

Also booked in with Bueno of Circus Tattoo, Madrid, for Stockholm Inkbash.

And there I was.. thinking I'd slow down on getting tattoos during 2013. Well well..

Edit: The Jaclyn Rehe-piece is happening. And hopefully I'm getting an eel done by Deno too, in London. Beyond happy! (And my wallet is the opposite)

Back to Black heart , Katie was kind enough to come in on A day off for me this October(SOG weekend), I will try not to cry and carry on

Hope B A R T calls off the strike by the time I roll into town

I'm pretty sure the next one doesn't start until Monday, when are you coming into town?

edit: d'oh, never mind.. late October

I doubt they'll last 3 months, people would be super pissed. At least I hope not!

Planning a (tattoo) trip for this fall. Starting at the London Tattoo convention I'll snatch some pieces from El Carlo, maybe Jaclyn Rehe, a friend in Serbia and near the end of the trip: Rudy Fritsch and Dane Mancini in Trieste.

Also booked in with Bueno of Circus Tattoo, Madrid, for Stockholm Inkbash.

And there I was.. thinking I'd slow down on getting tattoos during 2013. Well well..

Edit: The Jaclyn Rehe-piece is happening. And hopefully I'm getting an eel done by Deno too, in London. Beyond happy! (And my wallet is the opposite)

This is awesome. Forget about the money, you'll be happy in the end.

It's going to be a healin' kinda late summer and on into an itchy early fall.

Tomorrow I have a long-awaited appointment with Chris Garver for a punk rock pinup.

At the end of August, Ashley Love at New York Adorned is giving me a mermaid and anchor.

On an as-yet undetermined day in September I will be getting a dagger from Steve Bolt at Smith Street.

October 5, my back is finally getting shaded by Darren Rosa of Rising Dragon.

One month later, I return to Mina Aoki at Fun City for the second of three ladies she is doing on my right bicep & shoulder. Hopefully she'll be able to do the third and complete the half sleeve by the new year.

I need to buy some stock in Eucerin.

It's going to be a healin' kinda late summer and on into an itchy early fall.

Tomorrow I have a long-awaited appointment with Chris Garver for a punk rock pinup.

At the end of August, Ashley Love at New York Adorned is giving me a mermaid and anchor.

On an as-yet undetermined day in September I will be getting a dagger from Steve Bolt at Smith Street.

October 5, my back is finally getting shaded by Darren Rosa of Rising Dragon.

One month later, I return to Mina Aoki at Fun City for the second of three ladies she is doing on my right bicep & shoulder. Hopefully she'll be able to do the third and complete the half sleeve by the new year.

I need to buy some stock in Eucerin.

Wow sounds like an amazing few months!! I know the feeling waiting for an appointment with Chris Garver and finally coming true.

Next week I'm flying out to Cali to get a tattoo from Tim Hendricks. I've been emailing him for about a year now and finally secured an appointment! I decided on a good vs evil. Girl head ,skull, and some red roses. Can't wait!!

Next week I'm flying out to Cali to get a tattoo from Tim Hendricks. I've been emailing him for about a year now and finally secured an appointment! I decided on a good vs evil. Girl head ,skull, and some red roses. Can't wait!!

Definitely another Wish List artist! Sounds like a deign he'd do beautifully. Can't wait to see pics. Have a great trip!!!

Definitely another Wish List artist! Sounds like a deign he'd do beautifully. Can't wait to see pics. Have a great trip!!!

thanks!! I've been looking forward to this for a while... Yeah right up his alley!

Post some pics of garvers tattoo as well. I'm sure he will do an amazing job! I may have chris do a traditional style piece next time around.

who are you headed to see? Where are you staying?

My girlfriend and I are going to be staying in SF near the airport somewhere I believe. We're renting a car and going straight to Spider Murphys in San Rafael as soon as we land to get tattooed by Stuart. Then the next day we're going back to San Rafael to get tattooed by Alex Graham at Lucky Drive.

I tried getting an appt with Freddy but unfortunately I was too late and he was already booked up for the time we will be there.

@Iwar

LST meet up on the 19th?

my lady and i would be up for it so long as its in the afternoon/night time. our plane is scheduled to land at 12 noon in SF, then we rush to the car rental place and get a car and drive straight to spider murphys. were both getting tattooed by stuart then will be driving back to SF for the night.

My goals for the end of '13 is to finally figure out a commemorative piece for my mother who passed when I was just 12. Probably on my left side ribs.

Second, finish the lower half of my left sleeve ( just one sesh left!) as well as start an finish my lower right sleeve.

Lastly, to break skin on a full on back piece!..........well I guess I do have another now that I think about it. To get my chick to get more ink too.

22nd August, Robert Ryan.

Outlines, back of my left thigh. Might do the dreaded buttcheek too, if it works into the design.

Last time (28th may, last year) I went out for outlines and 7.5hrs later walked out happy, swollen and with a finished tattoo, but I hope this time it's just fun times with Bink, talkin' Pushead with Mike and a little tattooin'.