Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

I've got an appointment with Paul Dobleman in September, planning on getting a girls head on my thigh.

Depending on finances I really want to get back to Frith Street Street to get my other calf started,it's looking a bit bare next to its tattooed partner :-)

Very nice!!!

I've got a few appointments over the weekend, Lindsey Carmichael, Beau Brady and Todd Noble, also waiting for a call from Stefano from frith street about doing a piece. Its going to be a busy weekend!!

Great! Hell yeah, that is going to be a busy weekend for sure! Btw. @Eilin from LST got a killer piece from T. Noble at the last years convention.

Me and my girlfriend also got some appointments for the London Convention.

Great! Hell yeah, that is going to be a busy weekend for sure! Btw. @Eilin from LST got a killer piece from T. Noble at the last years convention.

Me and my girlfriend also got some appointments for the London Convention.

Awesome man, who have you got appointments with?

Thanks @Wilhell that's right I got this little lady from Noble last year :o Noblegirl Tattoo Picture | Last Sparrow Tattoo Very nice guy with lots of funny stories up his sleeve ;)

This year I don't have anything booked (yet) crossing my fingers that Claudia De Sabe will give me a call, if she doesn't I will try get in with Sarah Carter who is doing walkups only! :D

Awesome man, who have you got appointments with?

I only got appoinment with Hide Ichibay, but Mike Rubendall will contact me a month prior to the convention to confirm if he can accommodate me for that weekend. I cross my fingers, but I´ll guess that the motif I have asked for is spot on for him. (Hannya-mask/snake on my thigh). @Neil

Took a trip down to Virginia yesterday and had my consultation with Brian Bruno. First appointment some time in November for a half-sleeve and chest plate. Changed up my original plans of Henning do this because I decided to have him do my ribs instead as that is something I wouldn't mind as having in progress for an extended period of time.

Saving and waiting to get more work on my back from Chad K..............hope to get 2 more appointments in before years end. Would like to get another tattoo from Jason Scott this summer and maybe a new york walk in when my wife gets her sleeve worked on. Then I gotta get more laser so I can join in on this chris o donnell love wagon...AGAIN.

Speaking of Mr. O'Donnell, I start the full back piece experience with him in 2015. I remember at one point in time I thought people were nuts for getting their whole backs done. As time went on though it slowly became something that I admired and dreamed about doing. With that being said it's time to start saving!