Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

@keepcalm I just stopped in the Atwells location of Providence Tattoo when I was in town a couple of days ago and that shop is so ridiculously nice looking. I want to get tattooed at that shop just so I can spend some time there.

Haha, yes! Very cool. That's the location where I had my consult, and where I believe Dennis will be tattooing me. Really looking forward to it! Providence is a neat little town, too -- I'd never been before.

Gah, heard back from the artist, he opens his book for March/April/May on March 1st. He said when he opened the book for the past three months it filled in 1.5 days. JD's only going to get a couple hours sleep before he has to get up so we can run down there and book asap. But I sent him a couple pics of my armband and he's confident he can cover it, so yay!

Haven't posted in quite some time but i've just booked an(other) appointment with Frank Carter on monday to fill in some space i have on my right forearm. Probably gonna be something knifey, which makes me happy. Bonus happy points because monday is my 30th birthday, i've always thought the best presents are the ones you buy yourself!

Haven't posted in quite some time but i've just booked an(other) appointment with Frank Carter on monday to fill in some space i have on my right forearm. Probably gonna be something knifey, which makes me happy. Bonus happy points because monday is my 30th birthday, i've always thought the best presents are the ones you buy yourself!

Nice one buddy!! I am in with Valerie on Monday - I'll say hi if our appointments overlap!

Nice one buddy!! I am in with Valerie on Monday - I'll say hi if our appointments overlap!

Absolutely mate, although am i right in thinking Valerie (and Stewart) doesn't work in the 'main' shop anymore? It's probably been 8 or 9 months since i was last there but i thought they were working out of a room above the shop.

In any case, definitely say hello if you're around, always good to meet someone from LST. My appointment is at 3.

P.S. You're a lucky one getting work by Valerie, one day i'll get there!

Yeah I think they have their own area upstairs, I'm honestly not sure, this is my first time with Valerie :-) I was very lucky to pick up a cancellation - she had 3 (!) this week - always worth following her twitter to see what comes up!

I'm in at 12:30, I have no idea how long we will be, hopefully catch you as we are finishing up, I definitely want to say hello to Frank anyway! Have fun anyway if I don't see you and happy birthday!

Not related to anything upcoming, but I just remembered the photo @Graeme posted of Civ and the booklight on the guy's shirt sleeve. He had a Hobby Lobby lamp that was a bit too far away from my leg when he set up, so he just rested it on the edge of the table beside my other leg. When we were all done, he thanked me for not knocking it over.

1977420_10101500814772131_335356706_n.jpg

I have one of Steve tattooing my hand as well, with a miner-style headlamp hanging from his regular lamp, since the bulb burned out the night before. I must have had a pre-emptive curse on lighting scenarios...

Booked an appt with Chad Koeplinger next month at Congress St in NH.

Snake and roses on my leg. Thinking pretty decent size... ankle to knee.

@eisen777 area you getting your back piece worked on this visit?

Yes! booked in and excited. He added a wolf head and a black bear head on my ass last time and background clouds as well. Im sure your going to get a great big tattoo. Im looking forward to this trip a lot. I got another saturday which means I dont need to take time from work and I can spend some time.

Yes! booked in and excited. He added a wolf head and a black bear head on my ass last time and background clouds as well. Im sure your going to get a great big tattoo. Im looking forward to this trip a lot. I got another saturday which means I dont need to take time from work and I can spend some time.

Awesome! I snagged a Saturday spot too (at 6pm). I'll introduce myself if we cross paths.

We will, as hes going to run late. Plan on it. hahaha See you then!. Even if im out before yours Ill swing by just to take a look and say hi.

haha at first i was hesitant to take the 6pm slot because I know it might end up being a 8pm or 10pm slot. But there are worse things in the world than sitting around a tattoo shop for a few extra hours.

Booked in with Chad K when he's gonna be in Amsterdam in May to finally pick up my panther from him, he's gonna put something on my shoulder too. I'm also going to be heading across the pond to NY next week, I have appointments with Dan and Steve at Smith Street.

If any anyone feels like meeting up, maybe showing me round a bit please message me on here.

Sad. The artist we planned on going to opened his book today for the next three months and we are having a blizzard so are unable to drive the 2.5 hours to the shop to book with them. He said he would call at the end of the day if he had anything left.

Looking at a few other shops just in case. Bah.