Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

Chad again soon, then i hope 1 more laser trip then I can start back up with chris o donnell by years end but we shall see. Also id like to get a few smaller tattoos.

I am so tempted to make an appt with Chad in June but I realy need to practice self control and save up a lot more $ for finishing my Henning thigh tiger in Sept/Oct and my Rubendall project next year.

I´m going to finish my backpiece by Marius Meyer in two big sessions, the 25th of April and May 10th. Looking forward to it!

Also have appointments with Chris O´Donnell October 14th, Timothy Hoyer Oct. (the date is not set yet) and Tim Lehi October 18th. Will try to get a banger from Freddy Corbin at the same trip.

I´m going to finish my backpiece by Marius Meyer in two big sessions, the 25th of April and May 10th. Looking forward to it!

Also have appointments with Chris O´Donnell October 14th, Timothy Hoyer Oct. (the date is not set yet) and Tim Lehi October 18th. Will try to get a banger from Freddy Corbin at the same trip.

Come on man, leave some tattoos for the rest of us!

Hoyer and odonnell 2 of my favorites work wise and personality wise as well. I need something bigger by hoyer. The other two well you have damn good taste.

I am so tempted to make an appt with Chad in June but I realy need to practice self control and save up a lot more $ for finishing my Henning thigh tiger in Sept/Oct and my Rubendall project next year.

Not to be an enabler but Chad's Instagram comments seem to indicate he's going to slow down on the travel ;) not sure if that influences your appointment making.

On the 26th I have an upcoming half-sleeve on my lower right arm which will actually be a cover up. I have a robot there now, but I'm going with a neo-traditional theme with an owl, pocketwatch, and flower mandalas. It's going to be a brutal 5-6 hours but I'm ready for the robot to be gone.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Well, I've emailed the tattoo artist doing my koi on the 26th and said I've decided that I am keen to try his suggestion of doing it in one session. He thinks it will take about 6 hours, and there's the added financial incentive that there is a maximum day fee of NZD$800 (USD$690).

I've only sat for 1 hour before, this will be my first larger tattoo. Hope I'm not biting off more than I can chew! :p

I got a second job on weekends now, to support my tattoo habit. But now I'm limited to only artists that work on Sundays!

Off the top of my head, that limits me to: Scott Sylvia, Jeff Rassier, Tim Lehi and Cody Miller at Blackheart, Hector Fong and Chummy Alexanian at 13, Jonah Levin and Freddy Corbin at Temple. :cool::cool:

*humblebrag*