Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

I initially had the day off to go with my friend to Skull and Sword for her first tattoo ever. But then I realized watching people get tattooed is boring. Plus, she's getting her back done, and it might be weird if she caught me gawking at her side boob.

Soooooo, I ended up booking an appointment with Nick Rodin at Blackheart. I have no idea what I want to get.

I initially had the day off to go with my friend to Skull and Sword for her first tattoo ever. But then I realized watching people get tattooed is boring. Plus, she's getting her back done, and it might be weird if she caught me gawking at her side boob.

Soooooo, I ended up booking an appointment with Nick Rodin at Blackheart. I have no idea what I want to get.

making it meaningful get something with a little side boob

My guys sent me some texts last night saying his grandmother has to go in for surgery the day of our appointment. He was really apologetic about it. I told him not to worry and to go take care of his grandma. We can make another appointment when that situation has stabilized. I mean, damn dude, go take care of her.

I guess some people can be real dicks because he seemed genuinely surprised at my response. Family first, all the way. It might have been a bit different if I had a cross country trip planned for the appointment but I would hope my reaction would still be the same.

Well, I don't know if I'm ready for another tattoo yet, BUT I have something specific in mind that I would like to get from Mr. Koeplinger and it looks like he still has time available in New Hampshire in June. I don't think I'm going to change my mind about what I want, just feeling like healing the last tattoo took a lot out of me. (It's been over a month and it's still healing.) If anyone else here's been in this situation - do you go for it, or is it smarter to wait? I can't see myself being able to travel to Texas any time soon...

Well, I don't know if I'm ready for another tattoo yet, BUT I have something specific in mind that I would like to get from Mr. Koeplinger and it looks like he still has time available in New Hampshire in June. I don't think I'm going to change my mind about what I want, just feeling like healing the last tattoo took a lot out of me. (It's been over a month and it's still healing.) If anyone else here's been in this situation - do you go for it, or is it smarter to wait? I can't see myself being able to travel to Texas any time soon...

Definitely jump on that! It'll be worth all the healing afterwards, and Chad is awesome. Heck, I've gotten tattooed three Wednesdays in a row in the past month. You'll be kicking yourself when he's moved away.

I think my wife is finally ready to get her first tattoo! So tomorrow (actually, later today I guess) we will be heading into Toronto to try for a walk-in at The Pearl Harbor Gift Shop. If we're too late or they're really busy I will try at The Okey Doke.

Not sure exactly yet what either of us will get. I'm going to add to my left arm, I've got a couple ideas (and the rest of tonight at work to keep thinking of more). She's been looking at Pinterest for ideas (!) so hopefully she ends up with something cool but tbh I'm just happy she'll go with me.

I sat last weekend for 5 hours, and my guy texted me at 3am that he has me on the schedule for tonight - forgot to take me off the schedule since we had a session last week. Sooooo, looks like I am sitting again tonight! The bummer is I don't have any brownie mix to bring down a plate of fresh chocolate goodness.

This next Thursday getting koi fish in traditional japanase style, half sleeve. Originally was going to start June 5 due going on a cruise to Alaska, but coud not wait. Just no swimming on the ship. Already thinking about possibly extending the sleeve to shoulder maybe chest or back. Artist Katja Ramirez.

This is a busy tattoo week for me! Tuesday I'm getting my dude head touched up by Ron Wells. Wednesday I'm leaving a deposit/scheduling an appointment for an Arya [GoT] ladyhead that Lizzie Renaud posted up on her instagram. Saturday I'm getting the potion bottle/vial from the movie Death Becomes Her by Veronica Stice who's doing a guest spot in Toronto.

@Graeme New Jersey is a fantastic place. I say that sincerely.

My experience with New Jersey has mostly been trying to avoid it on my way to NYC (Tappan Zee Bridge!) but I did have a nice brunch with a friend in Hoboken during one visit. I am stoked for this trip though. The Asbury Park area seems pretty cool. I'm sure it won't be our last time to the area.

My experience with New Jersey has mostly been trying to avoid it on my way to NYC (Tappan Zee Bridge!) but I did have a nice brunch with a friend in Hoboken during one visit. I am stoked for this trip though. The Asbury Park area seems pretty cool. I'm sure it won't be our last time to the area.

Jersey is great! It gets a bad rap in the media and whatnot, but having lived here for the past 5 years or so... I love it. (Although I'm liking Hoboken less and less everyday. Jersey City is where it's at!)

Also... LST meetup? There is plenty of Jersey people on here now and NYC, of course.