Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

Appt with Jeff Gogue in 23 days, Jondix in 25... but hey, who's counting, right? :D

Sounds like the Bay Area Convention?

My wife's got an appointment with Jondix on Sunday at 3pm. I don't have anything booked for the convention this yr, but if funds allow and there's any artists available, I'm looking to get a little palm sized something or another. The list is so damn amazing, it's hard to choose.

Nice first tattoo!

Thanks. I'm 34 so I waited a long time. I'm really glad I did, I can only imagine what I would have ended up with.

Had I not started suing my research here I don't know if I would had found Mr Flatmo. My experience so far has been excellent to say the least. From my initial contact with him to planning the tattoo and the consultation he and his assistant have made me feel really comfortable about the whole process.

Thanks. I'm 34 so I waited a long time. I'm really glad I did, I can only imagine what I would have ended up with.

Had I not started suing my research here I don't know if I would had found Mr Flatmo. My experience so far has been excellent to say the least. From my initial contact with him to planning the tattoo and the consultation he and his assistant have made me feel really comfortable about the whole process.

Kim is an absolute doll. Kore is also about the most professional, passionate, real, respectful dude around.

I start a full back/ass/right leg project with Kore in January. Please post up pics of the work when you start man!

Since everyone has been kicking some serious ass and taking names lately, (and I haven't been a part of the fun) I just rang my homie [MENTION=2486]lukemuller[/MENTION] and he was kind enough to fit me in tomorrow afternoon after he finishes (he's a good man) No idea what I'm getting yet or where so this should be fun lol. I blame LST ;)

Since everyone has been kicking some serious ass and taking names lately, (and I haven't been a part of the fun) I just rang my homie [MENTION=2486]lukemuller[/MENTION] and he was kind enough to fit me in tomorrow afternoon after he finishes (he's a good man) No idea what I'm getting yet or where so this should be fun lol. I blame LST ;)

i love doing that just feeling like you want something new so you call your guy and the next day your picking out what you want and slapping it on. only tattoo heads