Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

Trophy Tattoo (Hamilton, ont) is having their grand opening on the 21st and will be doing walk-ins all day. Super happy to have excellent tattooers more accessible to me, and so I'm going to celebrate by heading on down there to get a blue bird and love letter hopefully by Handsome Mike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
Done for the year? Just wait till a opportunity comes up
@CABS, I like that "maybe" part.

Yeah, so those Rassier ditches were supposed to be my last tattoos of 2014.

How in the world do I have 3 appointments booked, with a potential 4th that may or may not go through, depending on whether or not Ben Grillo gets booked up for his Temple trip.

And I want to do that Idle Hand GWYG on Saturday too.

Fuck.

Trophy Tattoo (Hamilton, ont) is having their grand opening on the 21st and will be doing walk-ins all day. Super happy to have excellent tattooers more accessible to me, and so I'm going to celebrate by heading on down there to get a blue bird and love letter hopefully by Handsome Mike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kyle Hollingdrake and Handsome Mike are awesome! Plus kick ass Barbershop upstairs to boot!

Yeah, so those Rassier ditches were supposed to be my last tattoos of 2014.

How in the world do I have 3 appointments booked, with a potential 4th that may or may not go through, depending on whether or not Ben Grillo gets booked up for his Temple trip.

And I want to do that Idle Hand GWYG on Saturday too.

Fuck.

Buddy, I always dig your style.

Next big thing planned... New York in a month for a Beau Brady rose on my forearm, and possibly trying to see about an NYC souvenir tattoo at Smith Street. Taking a pre-wedding honeymoon, as soon as my fiancée gets moved over from Ireland (after 6.5 years of the ocean being in the way), getting blasted on, and having a great time, if all goes according to plan!

@smiling.politely congratulations on surviving the divide. I was in that situation as well for 2 years and it was really, really difficult.

Going to New York in a couple weeks for a folk bird and hopefully a small tattoo from someone at Smith St., though I've been so indecisive that I may have missed out on that.

If you can't manage another small one at Smith Street there are plenty of other great shops in the city that do excellent traditional and can take a walk-in. Check out Flyrite in Williamsburg or Greenpoint Tattoo in Greenpoint.

Next big thing planned... New York in a month for a Beau Brady rose on my forearm, and possibly trying to see about an NYC souvenir tattoo at Smith Street. Taking a pre-wedding honeymoon, as soon as my fiancée gets moved over from Ireland (after 6.5 years of the ocean being in the way), getting blasted on, and having a great time, if all goes according to plan!

I'm with @Graeme on this one. Lots of great shops in New York to get tattooed at. Add Three Kings, Fun City, and New York Adorned to the list. I know everyone thinks of Smith Street as the New York shop, but it doesn't even make my top five shops in that city.

Oh, I'll already be at Smith St. to see Mario Desa so I thought it might be fun to get something else on the same day, if I can manage it. I probably won't be able to fit in a trip to another shop. But there are many places I would like to be tattooed at in New York! And thank you for the suggestions. For those of you who live close to New York and the Bay area, it must be difficult to prioritize. (Not to slight the many talented folks in New England.)

Cheers man! I don't have a clue what i'm getting from Bert or Eli, just planning to pick things that fit the spaces tomorrow.

As for my thighs i've asked Brad for a ROA on one and a rose of no mans on the other!

I've asked for the ROA first, so we're doing that on the 16th.

That's what I've got can't go wrong at all, great choices

I'm with @Graeme on this one. Lots of great shops in New York to get tattooed at. Add Three Kings, Fun City, and New York Adorned to the list. I know everyone thinks of Smith Street as the New York shop, but it doesn't even make my top five shops in that city.

Curious, what are your top five in NYC?

For those of you who live close to New York and the Bay area, it must be difficult to prioritize.

Totally! So many people I would love to get tattooed by that I haven't even had the chance to visit yet. Not to mention with the SFO convention coming up, so many tattooers there as well. Tough life.

I wasn't planning on getting tattooed anytime soon, but I'm getting a little bit of time with Dave Regan during the Classic Electric 10 Year Anniversary in Frederick, Maryland.

Hell yeah, bud.

In other news, I'm getting tattooed by Carolyn at FTW. I have no idea how to do the "mention" on here. @cltattooing. Nevermind, it does it automatically.