Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

Favorite NYC tattooers at the moment (in no particular order): Bart Bingham, Mina Aoki, Regino, Santoro, Boltz, Krak, Eli, Albrigo, Virginia, GREZ

I'll say it here. I'll say it again.

Name the five best rappers of all time:

O'Donnell, O'Donnell, O'Donnell, O'Donnell, O'Donnell. He spits hot fire.

I'll say it here. I'll say it again.

Name the five best rappers of all time:

O'Donnell, O'Donnell, O'Donnell, O'Donnell, O'Donnell. He spits hot fire.

I think I just tell myself that O'Donnell is booked out for years, so I don't even bother trying. Same thing with Grime.

@CABS where there is a will there is a way. My experience and probably also with @Hospitelli and @BrianH is that he is more accessible than one might think. But I probably shouldn't say that. Because I want all the appointments.

I feel that he posts on Instagram every so often saying that he has availabilites...just looking now there's a post from a couple of days ago saying that he's going to work some extra days over the next couple of weeks and wants to do some fun one session tattoos.

I think there are very few tattooers who are really that difficult to get in with if you really want to get tattooed by them.

@CABS In no particular order my top five NYC shops would be: Kings Ave, NY Adorned, Greenpoint, Invisible, and (even though it is not in New York) Electric in Jersey. I would also include Saved, Funcity, Flyrite, Northstar, and Three Kings in the mix. As I write this I'm not sure that Smith Street even makes my top ten.

@CABS You will never know if you don't try. He does his own scheduling via e-mail so keep that in mind while waiting to hear back. If you have an idea of what you want and when you'll be in the city I'd email him because you just never know. Also, what @Graeme said is true. He is going to start working at Kings Ave more and wants to finish in progress clients and bang out some fun one session tattoos.

@CABS I think he is also one of those tattooers that if you show you're serious, committed, and not going to waste his time, he will do his best to accommodate you. At least that is what I was told. The guys at Kings Ave had offered to help me get appointments with him and vouch for my ability to keep appointments, sit well, be an all around good customer, etc., but alas now that I've moved away from NYC that wont happen for some time now.

I have such a hard dilemma going on right now. My clutch blew up in my car on Friday, so I dropped it off at the mechanic before I got back on the road. Just talked to mechanic and the bill is a bit more than I expected, so now I have two options.

A few hours ago I realized I was going to be laid over for most of the day tomorrow in Ann Arbor Michigan, fairly close to Name Brand Tattoo. I've been strongly considering trying to get a small walk in tattoo tomorrow with anyone there. If I get the tattoo, it would mean I would have to put off picking up my car for an extra week to come up with the extra money. The only problem I have with this, is that the shop owner is doing me a favor by keeping my car on his lot, kind of in the way, because he knows I'm a truck driver and might not be back on the west coast for a couple weeks. Kind of feels like it would be taking advantage to intentionally put it off for an extra week, but the Name Brand opportunity is just so convenient...

I'm an expert at it.

I wasn't trying to be patronizing. I've been in similar dilemmas though so I feel your pain.

Cheers bud.

No worries, I didn't find it patronizing at all. I just have a habit of overlooking the really simple solutions to things for some reason. Thanks for the help haha