Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

Outlined the dragon head yesterday. Shortest session so far but the most painfull. Prob. Because he had to go back and thicken the lines which was starting to get tender. Stencil was starting to rub off.apparently i don't hold stencil very good.

Finally booked with Seth Wood for his November guest spot in L.A. to bang out more of my dragon 3/4 sleeve. Haven't been tattooed since April, but at least I had the summer to go swimming and save up some. I'm not gonna lie; it's been tough seeing all of your awesome tattoos. I've been very tempted to get work from some great artists in the meantime, but trying to stick to my self-imposed "one tattoo at a time" rule.

Did @Graeme text you what I told him to? I.E. "You don't have to do this!!" I worry.

yes you are a good person for not peer pressuring me into making questionable decisions. i think i can handle it. day 1 will be "easy" just finishing my thigh. day 2 will be the new experience of getting my torso brutalized. it will build character.

yes you are a good person for not peer pressuring me into making questionable decisions. i think i can handle it. day 1 will be "easy" just finishing my thigh. day 2 will be the new experience of getting my torso brutalized. it will build character.

Don't forget to bring the extra "hush" money. I bet for the right price he will call you a champion on instagram.

Just keep breathing, you'll make it through.

As we say in this neck of the woods: bon courage.

I think the only question here is are you making fantastic life decisions or are you making marvelous life decisions.

Met with Will Lollie of Empire Tattoo yesterday. Working on a Foo Dog sleeve. Sketch to be ready in couple of weeks. Hopefully get started on tattoo in mid November.

I'm thinking about getting something from him at the SFO Convention.

Am I the only one that likes to put deposits down because it helps me feel like I'm paying less for the tattoo at the end?

A lot of times, tattooers will tell me a deposit is not necessary, but I'll insist that I put a deposit down for my own weird self-imposed rules.

I'm thinking about getting something from him at the SFO Convention.

Am I the only one that likes to put deposits down because it helps me feel like I'm paying less for the tattoo at the end?

A lot of times, tattooers will tell me a deposit is not necessary, but I'll insist that I put a deposit down for my own weird self-imposed rules.

Remember to post up what you get done. His sketch for my foo dog is supposed to be done by this weekend. I'm getting anxious to see it.

And yes...I like to put a deposit down. It helps me stick to my guns of saving or setting aside the money for the work. Otherwise it would be spent on my wife and kids ;-).