Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

Over a year ago I had a couple tattoos lined up, but I had to back out. I managed to tear my labrum in my shoulder, which put me out of commission for quite some time. It sucks when a 100lb woman at physical therapy can make you want to cry.

Anyway, everything is put back together, and I was able to get another appointment. I have no tattoos, but have always wanted a full back piece. So, I guess I'm just jumping in the deep end and going for it. My wife thinks I'm crazy, but I'm on the books for Dec 13.

Anyway, everything is put back together, and I was able to get another appointment. I have no tattoos, but have always wanted a full back piece. So, I guess I'm just jumping in the deep end and going for it.

Wow, more like skydiving in the deep end if you ask me! ;) Are we talking full back piece, from the base of your neck to back of your knees? Who's doing it and what are you getting? Welcome to LST by the way.

Wow, more like skydiving in the deep end if you ask me! ;) Are we talking full back piece, from the base of your neck to back of your knees? Who's doing it and what are you getting? Welcome to LST by the way.

We're talking full traditional Japanese from neck to knees. My wife thinks I'm crazy, but I can't pass up the chance.

I have no tattoos, but have always wanted a full back piece. So, I guess I'm just jumping in the deep end and going for it. My wife thinks I'm crazy, but I'm on the books for Dec 13.

Exciting! Welcome to a group of fellow crazies who've jumped straight to a full back. You're not alone. You may be crazy, but you'll never be alone! :)

Exciting! Welcome to a group of fellow crazies who've jumped straight to a full back. You're not alone. You may be crazy, but you'll never be alone! :)

That's kind of what I thought. I am a little crazy already, but I'm damn sure not alone.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope it's a Coleman backpiece.

I'd be honored to have a Coleman backpiece, but I wasn't able to pull that one off.

Had a planning session this morning, & the usual cold cider stubbies while mapping out the right foot we'll start drilling into in 4 weeks.

An idea I've had for some time and some inspiration from a certain design by @daveborjes

Thanks man, it's gonna fill the foot nicely.

It's funny, doesn't matter how many tough sessions you sit through, that nervousness about embarking on new territory is always there. Love that shit.

Considering my appointment was booked months ago... it's finally almost here! I go on Saturday for a full day (artist even asked me to go in an hour early). Deep breaths. I'm excited and just a little nervous - more so for the drive home alone with a whacked out shoulder. I got the rough sketches today. Just wow.