Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

Hey guys quick question, I'm goin to be setting up an appointment soon to get my elbow done, getting a tradtional rose with a wolf in the middle , and I was wondering not sure how to word this but I've seen a few japanese style pictures where the wolf/tiger/what have you has a rope tied around it's head with like a skull on it? Really vague description. But if anyone knows what I'm talking about or have reference picture. That would be super helpful thanks!

Hey guys quick question, I'm goin to be setting up an appointment soon to get my elbow done, getting a tradtional rose with a wolf in the middle , and I was wondering not sure how to word this but I've seen a few japanese style pictures where the wolf/tiger/what have you has a rope tied around it's head with like a skull on it? Really vague description. But if anyone knows what I'm talking about or have reference picture. That would be super helpful thanks!

That skull on the head with rope is from Kitsune reference - You can search Kitsune tattoos or Kitsune mythology and find some good stuff!

Going to the Richmond Convention..... 21st - 23rd

Let me say first I am not fond of conventions......LOL....but I go when someone will be there I want to be tattooed by!

First I am riding out to VaBch on Thursday evening so that I can wake up Friday morning and be tattooed by Scott Sterling in VaBch.....

Then on to the convention for three days!

There have been discussions about Frank Mills tattooing his signature (all he does anymore) on me at a shop in town....he won't be going to the convention....

And I have also lined up some small bangers with David Bruehl & Chad K.

I also spoke with Mario Desa and if I can scrape some extra money together then I am going to get a small little banger from him as well that weekend!

No big huge tattoos......but I am stoked to be getting tattooed but people who have not tattooed me yet.....and by tattooers I consider to be top notch in the craft!

And trust me.....if I can add something by Byrne or Hundahl......I will take full advantage of it!

I just need to scrape together a lot of money.....ha ha ha ha

@Bunny Switchblade Oh man, I want to get tattooed by Scott so bad. Hopefully sometime in the new year.

this was supposed to happen like 4 years ago with Scott....but I never seemed to be able to make it down to VaBch! I saw the shop was gonna be there so I called to see if he was coming......he is BUT not tattooing at the convention! :/

But he told me to come out to the shop in VaBch.....so we decided to leave Baltimore on thursday evening and just drive to VaBch and get a hotel room on the ocean for the night.....off season rates....he he he :)

He'll tattoo me on friday morning and then we'll grab a bite and drive back to Richmond and stay at the Marriott for two nights......

If I can scrape enough cash together in the next two weeks I am going on another one of my tattoo sprees.....LOL

@Bunny Switchblade most of my funds have been going towards accruing equipment, like a machine from Scott. Haha. Decisions!

Oh trust me......I am pretty broke!

Been buying machines and flash....plus had a few pieces of hand painted flash commissioned....

Hotels for three nights....getting into a convention.....food...gas....etc

And then 4-5 tattoos......he he he!

I'll be robbing all the gas stations all the way to Richmond.....ha ha ha ha ha!

Going back on Friday for the second layer on the top of my back and half of my spine. Joy. Dreading this one - the only time I've tapped out is when we did the first pass in this area. I've started making bigger batches of baked goods - always for my tattoo artist, but now some for the couple whose house I've been crashing at instead of driving all the way home so late at night.

Peanut butter cookies this time. Tomorrow night I'm going to stink up the house good with peanut butter goodness. Keeps my brain occupied so I don't think about this too much!

The only thing that is official for me at the moment is James Tex at the Summit Convention! Super excited as the line up of that convention is insane.

Also have Victor Portugal but we haven't set a date yet. He asked me to go to Poland the same weekend as the Bay Area Tattoo Convention so I couldn't do it.

Nikko Hurtado is tattooing me, I think, at ink n iron but we haven't set dates 100%.

Verbal commitment from: Adrian Lee, Grime, Domantas.

The only thing that is official for me at the moment is James Tex at the Summit Convention! Super excited as the line up of that convention is insane.

Also have Victor Portugal but we haven't set a date yet. He asked me to go to Poland the same weekend as the Bay Area Tattoo Convention so I couldn't do it.

Nikko Hurtado is tattooing me, I think, at ink n iron but we haven't set dates 100%.

Verbal commitment from: Adrian Lee, Grime, Domantas.

Take it easy!

Mkay, so any recommendations on which shops are best for a walk in, traditional tattoo in Portland? I'm going to try Atlas first, but wanted a back up plan if they don't have time.

For once I actually have time, spare cash, and am in a spot with good shops!

From my research I would suggest Historic, Artwork Rebels, Fortune or Blacklist Gallery. They all in addition to Atlas seem to be good choices.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back to Kincardine on Saturday morning to finish outline on my back, not sure what else we'll be doing, probably not much I'm heading for holiday in St Lucia at the end of the month and want to make sure all healed for that. Back at in in full force Dec 12 though

Back to Kincardine on Saturday morning to finish outline on my back, not sure what else we'll be doing, probably not much I'm heading for holiday in St Lucia at the end of the month and want to make sure all healed for that. Back at in in full force Dec 12 though

Hope you post up some of the progress! I'm in the week before you in Dec and every 4-5 weeks after until oh... Nov 2015. Here's to hoping one of our session dates cross. :)