Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

12/10 with Matt @ Rabbit's Den in Milltown NJ

and 1/23 with Jamie @ Immortal Ink in Clinton, NJ

any advice explaining my 'tattoo journey' to the wife (who has no ink)

she's like...'more? really?'

uh yes really dear :)

Tell them it's part of your spiritual journey. Some non-tattooed other halves buy that crap. Hell, I've had probs with exes in regards to amount I'm tattooed. Despite them all being tattooed themselves, which is why they are now exes.

hello,

can anybody help me i want my first tattoo which text en is the grammar OK? suggestions always welcome:)

the best things in life are unseen. That' why we close our eyes when we kiss, laugh and dream. But all our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue. Don' let people change your dream, open your eyes and make your dream come true.

the best things in life are unseen. That' why we close our eyes when we kiss, laugh and dream. But all our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue. Don' let people change your dream, open your eyes and dream the unseen.

hello,

can anybody help me i want my first tattoo which text en is the grammar OK? suggestions always welcome:)

the best things in life are unseen. That' why we close our eyes when we kiss, laugh and dream. But all our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue. Don' let people change your dream, open your eyes and make your dream come true.

the best things in life are unseen. That' why we close our eyes when we kiss, laugh and dream. But all our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue. Don' let people change your dream, open your eyes and dream the unseen.

I'd add BurmaShave at the end.

custom tapatalk sig goes here

I last got tattood in September and have had nothing booked since, I feel a bit lost! I think this is the first time in 3 or so years where I haven't been looking forward to the next sesion, or booking something new, I need some isperation!

anyone now of any US guests coming to the UK anytime soon?

Just booked my next session to finish my latest tattoo. We did 7 hours 3 weeks ago, but availability/travelling means my artist can't fit me again until the end of February. He said 3 hours to finish, but I thought, 'what the hell, let's book the whole day and if he finishes we can start something new'

Romania, I was just wondering how much this piece of magnificent piece of art would cost and how much would it take to make. I don't think theres some1 in this country that can do this. Maybe western europe?

Definately. @peterpoose is the expert on this style in Europe. If he doesn't chime in here you can do a search for his posts/threads and see who he's been seeing.

Definately. @peterpoose is the expert on this style in Europe. If he doesn't chime in here you can do a search for his posts/threads and see who he's been seeing.

@parazitul98

Thanks SStu for the notification via mention :)

That piece was done by Niki Norberg. He is super expensive and 4 year waiting list. Imo he is way way overpriced and there are many artists for this style that are better, cheaper and shorter wait times. I am pretty sure this sleeve was around the 12k euro mark from what I hear but cannot confirm but I know he is very expensive. My sleeve was half that from Dmitriy Samohin who in my eyes is miles better. From what I have seen, he heavily Photoshops and some of his healed stuff I have seen doesn't look great (some does)

Personally I think he is over hyped.

You have to remember anything can look great fresh and Photoshopped. You should be trying to research healed stuff by the artists and not the fresh photos like this one :)

Hope this helps some :)

Will be getting tattooed by jasmin austin @ adorned empire in perth come February. 4 sessions in 6 days, really not looking forward to the swelling.

You need to seriously invest in some ice packs that will contour the area getting tattooed. How long are each of these sessions? Ugh.

You need to seriously invest in some ice packs that will contour the area getting tattooed. How long are each of these sessions? Ugh.

Right arm full sleeve, so I think we can reasonably expect at least 5 hours per session. I've heard from friends that she is fairly quick and gentle though. I've seen a full colored panel from chest down to hips done by jasmin in roughly 10 hours. The idea / theme for my sleeve can make it a really busy one though so idk. We'll see I guess.

What do you think I can do to fix the misalignment of the volcano and the smoke that looks like bubbles?

Also, I have had 2 six hour sessions so far and the artist has not even asked to take a pic to put on insta/facebook and what not when he always uploads his work even in progress ones. So this defo shows that he knows he has done a bad job :( I hope he is not on this website lmfao.

@DragonFanSa - if you haven't been happy with the sessions so far, and you think the artist knows he didn't do good work, why would you do any more sessions with him? If you are not happy, stop and reassess. You are not obligated to complete work with an artist if you do not feel comfortable with it, and it seems that you are not.

Heading back to kincardine tomorrow for some more work on my back. I think were doing background but I have no idea. I'm just lucky I remember my appointment dates.

Should be fun, only one booked for the day so here's to hoping for a good sit.

Now THAT is going to be cool. Please tell me the tail will be featured :) And good to see you again.

Yes! The tail will be- it's my favourite part of the lemur! And thanks... I've been caught up with finishing my postgrad over the last 6 months, but it's finally over... for now... good to see you too! :)