Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

Getting my back done in a couple of months by Chris Garver .. trying to figure out exactly what i want.. Kinda difficult only because this may be my last one. Also because I have most of the tattoos I like already like.

sounds like a pretty tough situation to be in. NOT! (in borat voice). I'm sure you'll come up with something amazing. might even be worth letting Garver run a few backpiece ideas that he wants to do and see if you dig any of 'em. sounds like it's definitely a good problem to have.

sounds like a pretty tough situation to be in. NOT! (in borat voice). I'm sure you'll come up with something amazing. might even be worth letting Garver run a few backpiece ideas that he wants to do and see if you dig any of 'em. sounds like it's definitely a good problem to have.

I did ask him that but it seems like he's down to do whatever. Might go with a battle royal but want something more readable. Maybe just a dragon and eagle.

Welp, as someone who just started a dragon and eagle sleeve, I can't back this idea enough! Haha. I'm doing monthly appointments, and I wish I'd set them every three weeks or so. I'm so impatient now.

oh yeah who's doing it? Yeah like I said the battle royal is awesome but too much in one space... yeah it's hard to wait between sessions but a month between is good because it allows good healing in between. I have to wait until april so I feel your pain..

[ATTACH]11890[/ATTACH]

My tattoo artist sent me a progress of the drawing for my tattoo on feb 1st. He's going to add a deaths head moth in there somewhere, and some background filler between my other tattoos, going to be Full color. The plan is to do it in one sitting..

First 8.5 hr session done! Got the deaths head moth done. Still have color to do on the girl and skull. post-26524-146168876876_thumb.jpg

Getting my back done in a couple of months by Chris Garver .. trying to figure out exactly what i want.. Kinda difficult only because this may be my last one. Also because I have most of the tattoos I like already like.

Man I'm having the same issue, like you get all these tattoos then after your like that should have been my backpiece

Oh yeah I just ment in general how you can use images over and over

- - - Updated - - -

I haven't been able to post here in far too long. Getting tattooed in a couple weeks by Kevin Collins at Van Ness & Fellows in Raleigh. Taking my kneecap for a plunge. <shudder>

Knee cap really isn't that bad plus it's great to have it done and out the way

Then Saturday I'm spending it at King's Avenue with my Valentine, Grez, for the second sitting on my left arm. I should find some weird gift to bring...

Valentine's Day tatbros! I have session seven on my back then. If I play my cards right maybe I'll get to keep my pants on this time.